Poker....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
...I am sooooo addicted to this game.:| ...I love it.

I think I watch almost all the shows on tv regarding Texas Hold 'Em......Tivo helps.

you know I will be, lets take money off those tourists with Hawaiin shirts RedRocks! we'd make a great team, put your texas hold em face on. By the way, are any of us gonna meet up during the day, for lunch or anything? If anyone wants to go to see some art exibits with Melissa and I, the more the merrier.

Do you know what exhibits you and Melissa are going to go check out? I have been compiling a Vegas info word file that's gotten so big, but I listed the hotels in order of their location on either side of the strip and what attractions, freebies, eateries, shops etc are at each, along with parking info and some basic hotel info. I thought I would bring some copies on the 21st for whoever wants to take a look :happy:

DeadMansParty said:
you know I will be, lets take money off those tourists with Hawaiin shirts RedRocks! we'd make a great team, put your texas hold em face on. By the way, are any of us gonna meet up during the day, for lunch or anything? If anyone wants to go to see some art exibits with Melissa and I, the more the merrier.

Perfect, I was hoping someone would want to do this.......I'm in!
Buffet for lunch in Vegas....:drool: ...make plans, I'm in for anything.

...hold on........almost anything...:laugh:

(We should post something in the Vegas threads....:hmm: )

Who else is going?
:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom