Plock, Poland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, Love Is Blindness, 1992-05-31, London.

Holy shit.

I mean, I always knew this was good, but I'd forgotten how good. Edge kills, and then Bono goes and snippets not just one W. B. Yeats poem, but two.

I want to hear this early version now. I'll get on downloading tomorrow. For now, I'm quite tired.

Get yourself the 1992-03-05, Atlanta boot. Like I said earlier, quality's lacking but the band are really passionate and it's good listening anyway.

I'm probably going to fill this thread just rambling about shit I find on boots.

Just listened to LIB from 1992-06-04, Dortmund. No Aedh Wishes For The Cloths Of Heaven, but it still has September 1913 - more than in London. Man, the Yeats snippetry in LIB just killed.

Think I might take a little break once I'm done with all the shows from the first 2 legs of ZooTV that I've found so far.

I can't tell now, my vision's been blurred by the smoke sound.

i was going to download the queen is dead one day, but i couldn't find a torrent.

i probably shouldn't post that. watch out, people are on their way to write two essays in capitals about how disgusting that is

did you get your pj ticks jen?

Still don't know if I want to see Pearl Jam or not. I'm sure I've plenty of time to decide though, since I can't see the gig selling out. Stunned they're playing the big stadiums.

coldplay > echo and the bunnymen

and that's not because i feel as a u2 i must now hate the bunnymen because of what mccu lloch said! which, of course, we must.

i don't think i know any pearl jam songs.

coldplay > echo and the bunnymen

and that's not because i feel as a u2 i must now hate the bunnymen because of what mccu lloch said! which, of course, we must.

Liam's probably going to hunt you down now.

Also, Ian McCulloch > everyone. (Ian McCulloch asked me to post that.)

Oh man, Bono snippeting Waltzing Matilda in the intro of One on the day Michael Hutchence died is just ... weird and awkward.

Also, just found when Bono switched from singing "do you hear me coming, Lord?" to "do you hear us coming, Lord?" at the end of One. 1997-11-21, New Orleans had the first "us".

you dont know ANY pearl jam songs danny ?

fuck .

thinks about it .

realises 19 years ago probably was the beginning of grunge

figures out own age .

thinks about age of pearl jam members

fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom