Plock, Poland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erk... sorry to hear about work!

I need an early night myself... which would have meant being asleep about 30 mins ago, haha. Still stuffed from the flight back, or the germs that came with me, or something. Work is all confusing, they changed a bunch of stuff while I was gone. Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.

I see you have some giggage to look fwd to there... :up:

Oh Bugger. Hope you feel better soon!

Yeah I have some awesome gigiage coming up. was going to follow Tori up to sydney, but A) I can't really afford it B) My girlfriend would kill me :giggle:

I HAVE to come to the next Australian U2 show with you guys though.

oh lordy can i get a LOL for the crazy americans arguing against having healthcare for all? what the hell is wrong with them? thank god for medicare and the PBS :drool:

Has there been a season in the last 30 years when they haven't sucked? :lol:

I'm off to play come Call Of Duty , or go to bed , one of the two.

night folks! :wave:

Bugger it... belated farewells to Daniel and Jen, and hi to Liam if he's still about? :wave:

I dunno about Saturday... I'd like some time to get suitcase/room/pics/things to post/self in order... :scratch:

And does Daniel know about Saturday night's gig? Or was he going to the footy...

Mini-golf is tempting... I'll see if I'm sick on Friday and if I can get anything done. But then Kat wants to know numbers... argh. I'm tired and I need to rest. Fuck, I dunno.

G'night.

Sounds like he'll be pre-occupied with the footy ...

Alright, seems fair.

Sleep well! :wave:

On a random note, I just want to say there is no justice in this world when the first three songs from JT have been collectively played over 1,500 times live, while One Tree Hill, A Sort Of Homecoming, and Heartland (i.e. my three favourite U2 songs) haven't even managed 150 collective performances, and three sensational songs like Hawkmoon 269, Zooropa, and Electrical Storm can't even manage a collective 15.

You really would think they'd play ASOH, One Tree Hill, and Electrical Storm more, at least. Respectively, they're a fan favourite, on the band's best selling album, and a well-performing single.

They didn't suck quite THIS badly last year! Hell, they only JUST missed the eight. :grumpy:

G'night to you and Jen! :wave:

Thats what they've done for the last 20-25 years is finish 9th :wink:

As for Saturday, the game is on Saturday arvo, and then I'm going to the A-League on Saturday night.

Have a good day folks! :wave:

I'm alright. Not in the best health but on antibiotics. Not delighted to be back at university but as long as I stay awake this semester, I'll be happy.

Yourself?

Let's see how far through this album I can make it:

Pre-Release Exclusive:
OTEP
SMASH THE CONTROL MACHINE
New Music from the Goth-Metal powerhouse. Hear it here first.

Trying to get myself ready for my last year of college. Recouping from a week of awesome as well.

Going to the Fireman's softball tournament this weekend in Fort Wayne, Indiana. This is the first time I've been over 21...there is an open bar :wink:.

Let's see how far through this album I can make it:

Pre-Release Exclusive:
OTEP
SMASH THE CONTROL MACHINE
New Music from the Goth-Metal powerhouse. Hear it here first.

Man, everything about that puts me off hearing it. :laugh:

I was highly amused a few days ago when I was checking upcoming gigs at The Metro here in Melbourne and noticed one of the metal bands playing is called FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH.

I was highly amused a few days ago when I was checking upcoming gigs at The Metro here in Melbourne and noticed one of the metal bands playing is called FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH.

Oh my God. That is....I can hardly wrap my mind around that name.

I got through the third track, I think I've done my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom