Plez list some of your FAVORITE U2 Cover bands here in states..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have my own , but you see , i play on tennis rocket and sing into Hockey stick , but it's pretty cool , i do my own gigs , with set-lists i like :mac: :p

Diamond I find it hard to believe youhavent seen Elevation.......Go to the Cayman Islands with them this October, I believe they're playing a cruise liner or something.....:confused:

Theyre really good, I have to admit. I may even go so far as to say the best tribute, musically and stylewise (is that a word?)

Yes.
I know I did meet Mini Bono-Danno..
He=Cool.
Maybe I will sneek to Chicago sometime..:mac:
Cant afford no CruiseLiner trip:angry:
DB9:

Ali Rose said:
Diamond I find it hard to believe youhavent seen Elevation.......Go to the Cayman Islands with them this October, I believe they're playing a cruise liner or something.....:confused:

Theyre really good, I have to admit. I may even go so far as to say the best tribute, musically and stylewise (is that a word?)
I must add that Danno is a cool cat :up: , he hasnt answered my email tho:slant:
Nikki was nice to me from Exit and they answer their mail:)

Shawn Brady from Elevation-Canada seems super cool and I dialouge w/him a bit:):up:

Havnt heard from Tony and UF of NYC tho:eyebrow: :wink:
I hear theyre pretty neat live
DB9:dance: :cool:

The Unforgettable Fire out of NYC is amazing. The only problem about them now is that they have outgrown their main NYC venue. The bar is jam packed when they play every month. But I would definitely recommend seeing them.

diamond said:

I must add that Danno is a cool cat :up: , he hasnt answered my email tho:slant:
:
I hear theyre pretty neat live
DB9:dance: :cool:

let me clarify..Danno/MiniBono hasnt answered my most recent email..

db9:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom