Please welcome me into the 1980s!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After 20+ years with my own bank account, I finally broke down and got an ATM card. Just got it in the mail today. Can't wait to go shopping.... Those phones without cords look neat!

Clark W. Griswold said:

They look great w/ a pair of vans and an Izod polo, collar up, of course.

Do you have a Members Only jacket to go with those? 'Cause if you don't have one of those, well... you're just not cool.

U2girl02 said:

Do you have a Members Only jacket to go with those? 'Cause if you don't have one of those, well... you're just not cool.

LOL, For the record, I never owned Vans, acid washed jeans, or an Izod shirt.... but I did have a Members'... two in fact!!

I have finally learned to tease my fringe so it stands 3 feet up in the air. Thank god for hairspray! I am also determined to learn how to moonwalk so when Video Hits comes on on Saturday mornings, I can alternate between impersonating that singer, Madonna (with my 3 foot fringe and bubble skirt) and all my new favourites like The Bangles and Bananarama. I think Michael Jackson is going to be such a huge star.
!!!

Angela Harlem said:
I have finally learned to tease my fringe so it stands 3 feet up in the air. Thank god for hairspray!

try that new aqua net in the pink and white aerosol can.

it's like, totally awesome!

you mean its better than cedel which actually crystalises in your hair and is almost impossible to wash out?!
:hyper:

I'm going to get a poodle perm now!!!!!!

Oh My Gawd My Mom Totally Just Bought Me Some Purple Hightop Converse! Would it be totally wrong to like wear them with leg warmers?

Back
Top Bottom