Please ladies, raise ur hand, if ...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
...if u truly truly TRULY, find it hard, in today's fashion shops..........to find a decent good proper fitting pair of jeans/trousers?????

Raise ur hand and swear it to the air....that ur like me, we're all the same, having trouble

for...for 8 months now, yes, 8 MONTHS I have been look-ing for a decent new pair of black work trousers and they're all a bit hangy under the bum level and tight at the bottom, completely fuking shapless...............I need a proper straight leg, and this isnt funny, but Im going to work with 5 little holes in my crotch which will soon spread if nothing crops UP!!!

Please, tell me Im not alone

and why why WHY!!!! do they advertise Levis and shit on tall girls???

like hello???? what about those under 5ft7????????????? any chance we could have nice flattering jeans? we ALL dont have long slender legs with a male ass!!!!!!!

:yell:

Maddie-

Im not jokin ya here- Primark ?8- they have the best fitting trousers!!!!! And they are really flattering!!! I have like 3 pairs and then my sister got her trousers there too!!!

Primarks great :yes:

i'm short so i buy those low rider jeans/pants that give you plumber ass. you have to choose your underoos carefully but they make you look longer.

i'm sorry about the five little holes in your crotch. that sounds unpleasant.

:wave:

Oh believe me Flower it is very unpleasant!

I have to be careful how I sit!

What Im wearing are the best pair yet, but its hell looking!

Lara, forgive me, but I have male hips and a male ass, so its difficult and maybe I should buy male clothes.......

thats it, Im going to shop at Rodeo Drive!

:lol: :wave:

Maddie my hips make me buy trousers a size bigger, sometimes 2 :silent:- but Primarks fit nicely and New Look- its the only place they fit!!

*raises hand* But I haven't looked for new jeans for ages...:rolleyes:......

<---has a nice colletion of holes on the knee on one pair of jeans :yes:

I ALWAYS have a hard time buying trousers!

I have gotten to the point where I don't even really wear jeans any more, cuz I never know what will fit, and get tired of trying on jeans that are too tight.

I am petite size, but I stick out everywhere, lol, so it's hard finding something that isn't either too loose, or too long, or too tight, etc.

I :heart: Dockers! it's just about the only brand of trousers that I can buy without actually having to try them on cuz I know they'll fit every time! :yes:

I HATE shopping for trousers! :rant:

Good to see ya back maddie! missed ya! :hug:

My pants always end up being too big...I can never find that perfect fit, and I'd rather have them too big than too small.

Lol Im sitting at my computer in my jeans with holes in the knees because all my other pairs are a bad fit.
My problem is my rather large ass (and thats an understatement). If I buy a pair that I can squeeze my ass in to then they are too big round the waist.

:banghead: :banghead:

uhhh.....i too hate buying pants. thus i have about 3x as many tops as i do pants. if i'm lucky enough to find a nice fitting pair, i treat them as though they are gold, trying to preserve them for years to come.lol.

my problem is i have normal hips, but a small, small wasp waist, which makes it look as if i buy the wrong pant size...i always have this huge gap in the waist area...and a belt only makes it look worse. thank god for those low rider jeans that start at the hip, which basicaly eliminate the waist area :up: still, it's a pain in the ass.

LMAO Jody, I have the same problem. I can't wear the fitted women's pair because they are too tight at the waist and the ankle's. It's like the ass area has the only comfort area. I end up buying men's relaxed jeans, which by the way are sooooo comfortable, but they hang loose on the waist.

Old Navy has the best pants

I don't ever really have pantal problems except that my legs are too long, but I don't mind that.

:tongue: Old Navy pants :drool:

Um, no problems finding a suitable pair of pants here.

But good to see you back, Maddie. :wave:

wb maddie...mutton dressed as lamb warning

I think it is a plot.....fashion design...the clothes aren't intended to fit real people, just make us feel bad about ourselves.
I agree with lara mullen, when you find a brand and style that fits well, buy classic designs and buy two if you can afford it.

As a community service, I hadn't worn jeans in a long time:D but look out...I am so fecking happy about this...I have lost over 20 life-threatening kilos in the past 18 months., 5 to go and i'l weigh what i did when I got married...poor hub eh? he never said a word)He came in recently and found me trying on...wait for it!!! RED hipster cord flairs:laugh: (mid-life crisis thang) that is where one of my quotes came from...what a diplomat..."I'm a 60's boy remember I like tight!" Phew!!!!:lmao: (I won't wear them in public, unless I'm drunk...oh no, not even then...PLEASEEEEEEEEEE)

So I've reached a now or never point...who cares about fit.
Didn't someone once say big girls are best.?

I fully sympathise with you....there may be less of me now ,but it still has bits that stick out in the wrong places. I think most off the rack clothes need to be altered to fit well.
Good luck....I'm going to see the Vin Deisel movie asap...think I'll were the red flairs for that...brrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*looks around* :shifty:
*blinks*

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!

YOU"RE BACK!!! :D :D :D

Where ahve ya been old gal??? (or maybe where have I Been???) Good to see your royal craziness here again....:hug: :dance:

oh and yeah, pants suck. None of them fit me either. Lets have a burning effigy of pants.

*lights fire

I've been looking for a good pair of jeans for about 3 years now!!
I think my body must be weird or something...

i hardly ever buy/wear pants. i'm more of a shorts/skirt gal myself. :wink:

but i did have to buy some khakis for a job i had earlier this year. i was so :mad: at everything and all the khakis looking like crap, i just bought guy's khakis. they fit me better. :mad:

I can never find jeans that fit well..they always have this annoying gap at the small of my back, so my shirts slide in all kinds of uncomfortable ways.

Also, I have short legs so they are always baggy around the knees and ankles.

I have one pair of Tommy Hilfigers that fit as snug as I would like the rest...but they are a strange, stiff, uncomfortable pair of jeans.

I haven't bought anything but jeans in awhile, but my two pairs of dress pants fit nicely.

Elisabeth

Is it just me, or does everyone have that one pair they would not be able to live without, that it fits so well and great if anything happened to them you'd have to go on a killing rampage?

Um, ok, I've got a pair like that. Sometimes I feel skanky cause they're like the only pair out of like four that I wear with any regularity, even though I wash them weekly. lol

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Is it just me, or does everyone have that one pair they would not be able to live without, that it fits so well and great if anything happened to them you'd have to go on a killing rampage?

:yes:
except i've gained a few pounds this summer and they arent fitting at the moment.....:mad:

*GOes on Killing rampage*

:yes:

Sometimes I'm sure people look at me and think I only own one pair of pants. :rolleyes:

lol Jody, I'm like you, I was lucky enough to find the perfect sized jeans and at any one time always had about 3 pairs. No one else I'm sure knew that each day I was wearing a clean pair, but hey...I figure if people are paying attention, they are really paying too much and it is their prob!

Maddie, there are the right jeans for every shape. Unlike any other article of clothing, I believe completely in jeans. There is a pair for everyone. Buying a pair is different though, I think they rate slightly worse than swimsuits for pain and mental anguish. It sounds like you need man jeans. Not cos you say you have a man's arse or anything, but someone with your shape needs to forget those shaped jeans. Go for a straight cut and minimal fuss around the waist. Find a nice straight leg size you are happy with then try different waist heights until you find what you are comfortable with. Once you do find the perfect fit, keep your tags and you can always go back and buy straight off the rack, no more fuss ever again, unless you change weight.

You can do it!

Even though I never have any difficulty finding pants, there is this ONE PAIR of jeans that I would EAT for DINNER if I could.

I JUST LOVE THEM and want to wear them all the time.

Also my green cords :drool: which I think I wore for three days.....but not in a row, I swear.

AvsGirl41 said:
I can never find jeans that fit well..they always have this annoying gap at the small of my back,

Elisabeth

Same here - it's sooooo annoying. Half the time they're too tight at the front but have a huge gap at the back.

I have these lovely cord trousers that fit me perfectly though. When I got them I had to rush back and buy pairs in the other three colours as well because they were the first trousers that fit me for ages. Only trouble is they wear out so quickly, and they don't make them anymore, so I have to go find something else now :mad:

I HATE shopping for trousers - maybe we should all give up and wear skirts for ever more :shrug:

Yeah, I've got those--I wear them almost everyday. But unfortunately I poured bleach over them before heading off to see U2 in Chicago (I was overly excited and grabbed the wrong bottle)....so they look like shit. The bleach spots fade even more everytime I wear them...and I can't find another nice-fiting pair!

:banghead:

I have the same problem with not being able to find good pants or CLOTHES for that matter.
Im a tall girl but Im not skinny nor am I flat chested and thats all the clothes that there is to offer out there.

AHHHHHHh I have both hands up completely upright- this is so me..... In the past 3 years I have put on weight in my hips and things or I have grown into my 'womanly' figure, but anyway since this time I have found it almost impossible to find any kinds of pants or jeans to fit me well, where as before this I could try on whatever or borrow friends clothes and they would always fit, however now it is such a dilema..... Because I have a very hourglass figure I find that I am a smaller size on my waist as compared to my hips and thighs and becaue I am taller than the average woman this dosnt help either, so if I want something to fit me on the waist it is going to be skin tight on my thighs and vice versa, so anyway I have resorted to the idea that one say I need liposuction on my thighs or I will just have to get used to wearing skirts for the rest of my life:scream:

Back
Top Bottom