Please help me- I need advice on a B'day pressie??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
OK everyone I thought that I would post this just to see what suggestions might come up as I am really at a loose end- a guy who I care heaps about and who I have been having a relationship with for quite awhile (yet we are not 'together'- its a long story) anyway he is turning 30 at the end of this month and I really want to get him or do something for his birthday but I dont know what- now I dont want my pressie to seem 'girlfriendy', but I just dont know what to do- he is a very unique kind of guy- a bit of a loner but with a heart of gold and a real individual- I was thinking that I might burn him some cds of music that he really likes but then I think that this seems not special enough as I do this for heaps of people,whether it is their birthday or not- so everyone what should I do, all suggestions are welcomed:)

I sincerely wish I could help Aurora. I always find it much easier to buy things for women. So I'll be interested to hear people's ideas too. The I.com men should be able to help out with this, maybe.Some inside info.
You can't go wrong with music and literature or art .Write him a song. How much do you want to spend? I have lots of ideas actually, not very realistic on a budget though:) Good luck, have a happy friend's 30th.

PS: what/who did you end up dressing up as at the 80's party you went to a while ago now?You mentioned it here. It's one of those things I wonder from time to time:D

Great idea zooropamanda- he does have one particular artist that he realy likes so I might have a squizy on e-bay to see what is available.....

and Cass, well that 80s party was a cool night way back at the start of February and I ended up going as an early 80s punk- I wore a pair of black docs, black stockings that I laddered and put holes in and a short black skirt that I ripped and put holes in and I also put a few safety pins on it aswell and I wore my U2 'Boy' shirt underneath my friends studded leather jacket and then my hair- well I teased my fringe up and tied the rest of it up and spiked it all- the look was quite good- just a bummer that I didnt get any pics, but I hope that gives you a mental image:)

Back
Top Bottom