Please Help Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I got hiccups soooooo bad...It hurts....I wanna cry

DAMNIT>>>TO HELL WITH IT!!!!

draw a deep breath hold it as long as you possibly can. wait til your face turns purple before you breathe out again.

they will be gone. trust me

:D

:hug: i hope they're gone by now since you made this thread 2 hours earlier :wink:

damn...it lasted long and it was violent! acid reflux...the whole nine yards..gross and painful

I'm guessing it has something to do with the copious amounts of beverage I had last night

I haven't eaten all day

I'm never drinking ever again

I've heard...bend over forwards and rink a glass of water

water water...I've got the grandaddy of hangovers at the moment ...thumpa thumpa ouch

I used to get embarrassingly bad hiccoughs.....they can be painful and irrate the hell out of your friends. I haven't had them for years now..Hooo fecking ray.
Anyway for future reference( I hope you are recovered now basstrap) I think it is an individual thing and you have to experiment. I found this always worked for me once I discovered it.
one or two teaspoons of honey.

doesn't have to be

WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD honey either...U2:heart:

good luck

Re: water water...I've got the grandaddy of hangovers at the moment ...thumpa thumpa ouch

cass said:

Anyway for future reference( I hope you are recovered now basstrap) I think it is an individual thing and you have to experiment. I found this always worked for me once I discovered it.
one or two teaspoons of honey.

I have a variation on that one! One spoonful of sugar, followed by a glass of water...I'll have to try honey, sometime. :hmm:

Drinking water upside down helps...I can only accomplish this by holding water in my mouth and dangling myself off of the edge of my bed or a chair... :laugh:

I scare my pugs when they get hiccups and that works like a charm. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom