Playoff Hockey Rules!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
true true.

your isles are playing a hell of a game tonight.

[snicker]in spite of the pro-toronto conspiracy[/snicker]

Originally posted by kobayashi:
true true.

your isles are playing a hell of a game tonight.

[snicker]in spite of the pro-toronto conspiracy[/snicker]

yes they are!!!!! Squeaky wheel gets the grease
wink.gif
Just heard them playing Elevation at the Coliseum! Woo Hoo!!!!

------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Zooropa FTP

I love how all the arena's will play Desire at games. It seems like every time I watch a game they play it. Gotta love U2!

GO LEAFS GO!

------------------
You Elevate My Soul!

Originally posted by Zooropa:
yes they are!!!!! Squeaky wheel gets the grease
wink.gif
Just heard them playing Elevation at the Coliseum! Woo Hoo!!!!

i know the secret to the isles success. halfway through game 1 i realized i didn't have my jersey on. i put it on.
last night i forgot to wear my jersey.
i won't tonight.

well the game started and i couldn't find my freakin' hat, jersey alone almost worked but ummmmm....
yeah that was totally not a penalty shot. bates was not in the clear, he was far too off center to be considered to have a free and clear chance at a goal. mccabe swiped at the puck, bates fell on his stick. that should be a 2 minute powerplay but not a penalty shot. i was amazed.
but the game was much bigger than that and the leafs reaffirmed the fact that if they can expect to win, they need to play 60 minutes.

Originally posted by kobayashi:
well the game started and i couldn't find my freakin' hat, jersey alone almost worked but ummmmm....
yeah that was totally not a penalty shot. bates was not in the clear, he was far too off center to be considered to have a free and clear chance at a goal. mccabe swiped at the puck, bates fell on his stick. that should be a 2 minute powerplay but not a penalty shot. i was amazed.
but the game was much bigger than that and the leafs reaffirmed the fact that if they can expect to win, they need to play 60 minutes.

I agree that it was an iffy call, but it could have gone either way, they missed a call like that in game 2, no penalty at all was called so I guess this evens it out. Still, what a great damn game!!!!!

------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Zooropa FTP

Back
Top Bottom