playing, surfing, working: what are you doing in front of your PC?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm surfing a lot, working a bit (I don't need my computer for work), and if I'm playing, it's only one of those "little" games, e.g. Pinball or Worms. I used to play as often as I can a few years ago, but PC-games begin to bore me. What about you?

------------------
Take the money and run

I'm on Interference and listening to music, sometimes i play the sims and do coutsework for school which i shall b starting in a few days yuk
frown.gif
oh yeah and i talk to friends on msn as well

I'm usually on interference and e-mail when I'm online. At home I usually listen to music and/or write some stuff. When I'm bored I sometimes play a game (either Falcon 4.0 or SquadLeader).

But in a few weeks baby: CABLE!!!!

AT HOME!!!

So, always online (when I'm at home) and always downloading, mailing and on interference!

Oh, the joy!!!

Wasting my life. I am a total and complete LOSER in the most pathetic way.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

When I am at work then I do work inbetween reading Interference, when I am at home I like to play "free cell" and watch tv, or listen to music while I am on-line!!

Well, I work at home, so this is quite a boring list for me!

Email - customer support
QuickBooks - for Accounting, checks and Invoices
Instant Messenger
Internet surfing
Interference

i am trying to figure out a way to get my monitor to temporarily display vga graphics-i imagine this can only be done through some sort of emulator-so that i can play police quest instead of the mounds of work i have to do and people to call.

------------------
d.a.<--for once i am real me.

I generally work. I only have internet access at work, so I've also got to fit in my fun time. All my message boards, email, etc. Bad me.

Back
Top Bottom