play the game...everybody NOW PLAYING:-

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna play that BOC classic now ... thanks Zootlesque !! :up:

BOC - Astronomy (Live)

"The clock strikes twelve and moondrops burst, out at you from their hiding place" ...

MsMofoGone said:

:up:

The song 'Astronomy' was alot better in it's original version by Blue Oyster Cult :bow:
than Metallica's cover which was on the Garage Inc. album. :tsk:

Actually, I prefer Metallica's Astronomy by a mile!!! It rocks a lot harder than the BOC version while still showcasing Hetfield's beautiful 'singing' voice! And their version of Turn The Page is far far better than the original IMO.

Originally posted by Zootlesque

Actually, I prefer Metallica's Astronomy by a mile!!! It rocks a lot harder than the BOC version

Blue Oyster Cult is a "CLASSIC 70's BAND" ... :bow:

Actually, their music rocks hard, just not on a 'heavy metal' level.
And that's a GREAT reason why I don't especially listen to some of
the 90's era of musical groups, as I never cared too much for heavy metal. :down:

GibsonGirl said:
Radiohead - Scatterbrain

By the way, if you're reading this Indra, thank you for your The Church recommendations! I'll check them out. Especially like the sound of Heyday. Unfortunately, iTunes Canada still doesn't appear to have anything by them.

Heyday is excellent! :yes: And the US iTunes doesn't have Heyday, so it looks as if Amazon is the best choice for that. :)

indra said:

Heyday is excellent! :yes: And the US iTunes doesn't have Heyday, so it looks as if Amazon is the best choice for that. :)

Cool! Thanks again for your help. :)

Radiohead - There There

(What a song to air drum to. :drool: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom