Platonic Love - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-30-2002, 01:45 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
Posts: 3,854
Local Time: 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bonochick:

So...did you ever hide a boy in your closet or under the bed or anything?????
now this is getting cheap
__________________

__________________
AcrobatMan is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 04:02 PM   #17
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator
 
Bonochick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Cherry Lane
Posts: 40,816
Local Time: 05:48 AM
__________________

__________________
Bonochick is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 04:17 PM   #18
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zonelistener's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: six convenient metro locations
Posts: 14,747
Local Time: 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bonochick:
So...did you ever hide a boy in your closet or under the bed or anything?????
First, she would to sneak the guy in without leaving an ID.

What a horribly strict school - and to leave you with social skills of a head of lettuce - that SUCKS! All these worries of having non-married students having some frisky action is just out of control. It does not allow you to mature as an adult (not so much not having the frisky-business, but the constant watchful eye).
__________________
zonelistener is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 04:21 PM   #19
Blue Crack Addict
 
meegannie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 15,798
Local Time: 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by zonelistener:
First, she would to sneak the guy in without leaving an ID.

What a horribly strict school - and to leave you with social skills of a head of lettuce - that SUCKS! All these worries of having non-married students having some frisky action is just out of control. It does not allow you to mature as an adult (not so much not having the frisky-business, but the constant watchful eye).
Yeah, no kidding. They were very hypocritical too. It also lead to virtually everyone (at least 90%) getting married/engaged before graduating. I feel like an old maid because almost all of my friends from college are either already or married or getting married soon. And I'm only 21. That's why they kicked me out of Kentucky.

__________________
meegannie is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 05:14 PM   #20
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zonelistener's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: six convenient metro locations
Posts: 14,747
Local Time: 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by meegannie:
Yeah, no kidding. They were very hypocritical too. It also lead to virtually everyone (at least 90%) getting married/engaged before graduating. I feel like an old maid because almost all of my friends from college are either already or married or getting married soon. And I'm only 21. That's why they kicked me out of Kentucky.


That was going to be my next question...how many of your friends married or engaged. scary!
__________________
zonelistener is offline  
Old 05-01-2002, 07:22 AM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: full of sound and fury
Posts: 3,386
Local Time: 10:48 PM
Platonic r/ships are "more humane"? Hahahaha! I like how you phrased it.

Hm, I loathe the word 'soulmates' but in 2 seconds I'm gonna write that my soulmate is a guy and we have zero romantic feelings for each other. He is happily married, much older than me, and we have a great friendship that we believe will last even after we die.

foray
__________________
foray is offline  
Old 05-01-2002, 09:41 AM   #22
Blue Crack Addict
 
meegannie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 15,798
Local Time: 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by zonelistener:

That was going to be my next question...how many of your friends married or engaged. scary!
My single friends are dropping like flies....

__________________

__________________
meegannie is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com