Plastic Bertrand appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nw248.jpg

:rockon:

Edit: A quote I found by someone many here have heard of (or you have to be very stupid not to):
"By purist rules, its not allowed to even mention Plastic Bertrand. Yet this record was probably a lot better than a lot of so called punk records." Joe Strummer Mojo October 2001

Last edited:
Plasteeek, Plasteeek, my hero.

I do love the red and black video. Very stylish. You can see how U2 were heavily influenced by Plasteek Bertron for their Vertigo designs.

I only know 2 of his songs, but I dont think he had an entirely huge catalogue. He became a fat Elvis and disappeared once he got moderate success.

I was talking to beli about this thread, and said to her joking that probably only you and indra would reply to this Martha :lol:

i'd join you, but i keep thinking you're talking about bertrand russell action figures :huh:

Angela Harlem said:
do we need to spread some mp3 love again kim?
:lol:

quite possibly. although i seem to have forgotten my msn log in. mot the password, but the actual login :der:

speaking of spreading the mp3 love, did i tell you that i put the hilltop hoods song on a mix for my brother and he thought it was awesome?

no, cos i lost it. but i've found it.

:madspit: for me stupidly mislabeling files.

Back
Top Bottom