Plane crash this morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:
While each of the souls lost on this plane is a tragedy, there was a newlywed couple who had just married the day before...now that's sadness.....

Don't forget 2 children with other their parents...

...and a pregnant woman. My wife is 7 months pregnant so that is tough to think about. Also, we just flew home yesterday from her brother's wedding. That was also on Saturday night and they flew out Sunday morning to their honeymoon. This was all in Oregon, but still similar enough to think about.

Finally, I was watching CBS and they think they got the answer...When they took off on the wrong runway, infront of the run way was a little construction site, since they went on the smaller run way they didnt get fast enough and that lead to not get a lot of airbourne..So when they took off, 1 of the engines hit a fence and that cause a blazing fire..they obviously were in a fire and that cause the one of the engines and the tail to fall off..That led to the crash and burned 49 people alive and the co-pilot in still critical injury..I want them to release the recorder and once the co-pilot is healed enough, have him do an interview..

Back
Top Bottom