PJ Harvey tour dates announced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joyfulgirl

Blue Crack Addict
More dates are expected to be announced but shows confirmed so far include…

Fri October 01 MINNEAPOLIS, FIRST AVENUE
(On-Sale 11th Sept @ 12pm from Ticketmaster outlets including TC Tix & Marshall Field's)

Sat Oct 02 CHICAGO, RIVERIA
(On-sale 10th Sept @ 5pm from Ticketmaster outlets including All Carson Pirie Scott, Tower Records, Hot Tix, Select Coconuts and Record Town locations)

Sun Oct 03 INDIANAPOLIS, THE VOGUE
(On-sale Sept 10th @ 10am from Ticketmaster & Venue Box Office)

Wed Oct 06 NEW YORK, HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM
(On-sale from Sept 18th from Ticketmaster & usual outlets)

Sat Oct 09 BOSTON, AVALON
(On-sale Sept 10th @ 12pm from Ticketmaster & Next Ticketing)

Sun Oct 10 PHILADELPHIA, ELECTRIC FACTORY
(On-sale Sept 17th from Ticket Master, Theatre of Living Arts & Venue Box Office)

Mon Oct 11 PROVIDENCE, LUPO’S
(On-sale Sept 10th from Ticketmaster, Toms Tracks & Venue Box Office)

Wed Oct 13 WASHINGTON DC, 9:30 CLUB
(On-sale Sept 9th from Tickets.com)

Thu Oct 14 DETROIT, STATE THEATRE
(On-sale Sept 11th from Ticketmaster, Record Time Record Stores & Venue Box Office)

Fri Oct 15 TORONTO, THE PHOENIX
(On-sale Sept 17th from Ticket Master, Stone Temple Record Store & Rotate This Record Store)

Where is FLORIDA :mad: She could at least play Hard Rock Live in Orlando. :scream: This woman is like my female Bono, and I would like nothing more after all the damn storms than to see my girl PJ.

I'm clinging to the "more dates are expected to be announced" bit myself since there's nothing yet for the southwest either. :grumpy:

I hope you both get to see her. She only did one concert date in Australia recently and fortunately I was there.
Just thought I'd mention to you, the time difference may not suit...
Sunday 5pm (Oz time) JJJ Live at the Wireless- they are playing the live recording of her 2004 concert in Australia. You can listen to it via the net.
triplej...it's a radio station :)
they are also playing a live set from Serena Ryder's concert in Melbourne.. I hear her on the radio occasionally and like what I hear.

Good luck up there with all the wild weather you have been having. The one hitting Jamaica looks powerful. I currnetly have a photo of 1998 Cyclone' Mitch as my computer background..:eek:
Nature, a loving but not all-forgiving Mother.

Back
Top Bottom