Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not use this thread to bad mouth other members.

/broken record

For the record, all insults NSW and I trade back and forth are between he and I. It's a love-hate relationship we share. Phrases like "scum" and "GFY" aren't meant to be taken as seriously as they seem.

For the record, all insults NSW and I trade back and forth are between he and I. It's a love-hate relationship we share. Phrases like "scum" and "GFY" aren't meant to be taken as seriously as they seem.

I think all jabs exchanged within our click are understood as joking.

We're the Baseball Furies of Interference.

I've only used the report button one time, and it was most certainly not over somebody saying they don't like me.

I think all jabs exchanged within our click are understood as joking.

We're the Baseball Furies of Interference.

Those were the harshest words used in this thread, I figured that must be the focus of said warning.

I don't think saying I "loved" when something happened constitutes badmouthing other members.

Those were the harshest words used in this thread, I figured that must be the focus of said warning.

I don't think saying I "loved" when something happened constitutes badmouthing other members.

Whatever you say, Pfan... :laugh:

:lol:

Should I be offended that this picture of Laz and I hasn't been added to the list yet?

daltonandlaz.jpg

We've been informed that it was our click that did it.

I even admitted it several times, geez.

Dalton is a handsomely ripped black teenager and maybe NBA player T.J. Ford... please don't make fun of me for saying so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom