Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ns_trein.jpg

looks like a snake

yeah i'm really sad i haven't seen lm or peefan since i left for europe because the lucky bastards are probably sleeping right now.

OK, I have officially just bastardised Mexican food to death. Mia in particular would be appalled.

OK, I have officially just bastardised Mexican food to death. Mia in particular would be appalled.
sometime this week i am going to try the bosnian take on burritos which according to someone's translation of the menu include mayo. it will be an adventure.

yeah i expect when i get settled in the fall i'll see more of the americans, as i will be working at this time but online around maybe 9am and 9pm or something.

:wink: holidays axver, summer holidays...

:uhoh: I oughta go get groceries somewhere soon... i'ts 3.30 pm and I haven't gotten anything yet!

sometime this week i am going to try the bosnian take on burritos which according to someone's translation of the menu include mayo. it will be an adventure.

Here's what I just made:

I took a tortilla, spread this generic "taco sauce" I got from the supermarket on it, then put camembert cheese and salami on it, folded it in half, and whacked it in the sandwich toasting machine.

It was thoroughly delicious, albeit not exactly the definition of Mexican.

:wink: holidays axver, summer holidays...

:uhoh: I oughta go get groceries somewhere soon... i'ts 3.30 pm and I haven't gotten anything yet!

Ooh, of course.

These winter holidays ( :wink: ), I've been making an artform of "I need to get groceries ... I'll go in an hour ... another hour ... ah shit, it's too late; tomorrow!" I hate just going out specifically for the groceries, though. I far prefer to do it on the way home from something else, but I haven't been doing a terrible lot this last fortnight.

Ax- I'm supposed to ask you what terribly stupid thing Ali did last night.

You know, we really need more of a European crowd in here. We're just hitting the point of the day where it goes quiet, between the Aussie crowd going to bed and the Americans getting into the swing of things.

Plus, Europe's cool and stuff.

Here's what I just made:

I took a tortilla, spread this generic "taco sauce" I got from the supermarket on it, then put camembert cheese and salami on it, folded it in half, and whacked it in the sandwich toasting machine.

It was thoroughly delicious, albeit not exactly the definition of Mexican.
i have to admit i don't know what camembert is, but yeah, salami and a sandwich toaster...that sounds like you made a sandwich with some hot sauce on it. (i typically eat my sandwiches in wrap form with a tortilla and not bread, fewer carbs and neater because it holds the contents in).

Well I am a uni student, but I live at home... it's summer holidays so my parents are gone for three weeks :drool:

:wave: see ya later folks!

You know, we really need more of a European crowd in here. We're just hitting the point of the day where it goes quiet, between the Aussie crowd going to bed and the Americans getting into the swing of things.

Plus, Europe's cool and stuff.
well we also need more people around at the american 3-4pm when it gets super quiet, but europeans might be good for that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom