Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for picspam from your travels. :drool:
i saw a train yesterday but couldn't get a picture. i did get told the time a train passes here at the station so if i can be bothered and am in the area i might swing by. but it's much farther from my new house so maybe not.

i saw a train yesterday but couldn't get a picture. i did get told the time a train passes here at the station so if i can be bothered and am in the area i might swing by. but it's much farther from my new house so maybe not.

Don't put yourself out or anything - but if you do happen to photograph any, that'll be cool. :yes:

And I'm sure everybody here will be looking forward to some picspam that's different to the trains/trams/planes/stadium fare that Ian and I serve up!

Don't put yourself out or anything - but if you do happen to photograph any, that'll be cool. :yes:

And I'm sure everybody here will be looking forward to some picspam that's different to the trains/trams/planes/stadium fare that Ian and I serve up!

oh lord please!!!!!!!!!!!

anything but trains and planes. :doh:

:hmm: you wanna have pics of dutch trains ax? I travel with them every weekday!

:hyper: Oooh, that would be neat! :hyper:

My uncle lived in Arnhem for a few years in the early nineties and took some photos for me. I remember the trains were very yellow and awesome then. Yellow is made of SuperWin.

Come on, skeletons are boring unles they're dug up, studied and displayed for all to see. :D

In that case, would you dig up, study, and display your skeletons, such as the pre-2000 DOL posts you mentioned earlier?

There were laundry-related extenuating circumstances.

Also, damn you.
I've missed my window of sleepiness, too... oh well, better listen to AB.

:wave:

Excuses, excuses. And no UF? :tsk:

Have a good night, if you can find another window of sleepiness to climb through! :wave:

:hyper: Oooh, that would be neat! :hyper:

My uncle lived in Arnhem for a few years in the early nineties and took some photos for me. I remember the trains were very yellow and awesome then. Yellow is made of SuperWin.

:wink: they're still yellow... very very yellow!

so this croatian gossip tv show was showing closeups of some celebrity's coke damaged nose. i don't think those would be aired on american gossip shows.

ns_trein.jpg

so this croatian gossip tv show was showing closeups of some celebrity's coke damaged nose. i don't think those would be aired on american gossip shows.
I love European TV, and nothing for me tops Italian game shows, or chat shows, one ancient ugly dude hosting with about 20 young nubile half naked girls standing around in the background doing fuck all. Or they might be dancing. :cute:

Well I'm out, I'm going to a warm bed. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom