Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how much I've been posting in this thread.... and that statistic is further inducement to get my butt outta here. :lol:

It's hard to leave when there's so many people here!! :reject:

:laugh: You know you love it here. I'm rather stunned by my own total, though. 21,565 after Mollie's Nipple, plus 11 with notAxver.

Vazza! Thanks. :)

Speaking of posts, Vazza, you're still third overall here with 8,427, but Khan's closing in with 8,172. Ian has become the second person to reach five figures.

Vazza! Thanks. :)

Speaking of posts, Vazza, you're still third overall here with 8,427, but Khan's closing in with 8,172. Ian has become the second person to reach five figures.
well i am at a considerable disadvantage at the moment, plus i have not picspammed, but in september i will do my best to catch up.

well i am at a considerable disadvantage at the moment, plus i have not picspammed, but in september i will do my best to catch up.

I can't wait for picspam from your travels. :drool:

:tsk: Don't believe the lying bastard. See my screen name for the truth of the matter.
I'm sorry, how silly of me...

I can't wait for picspam from your travels. :drool:
me neither!!

Dammit!! Forgot to hang my laundry up over the heating vent AGAIN... and the heater's gone off for the night. Oh well, three days to dry my jeans instead of two... :banghead:

I'm the anti-Axver. He's been registered 5 years and made almost 55,000 posts. 11,000 posts a year! I've been registered 4 years and can't even manage 30 a year.

Surely this is indeed conclusive proof that I am not Axver?
The wording of this post is indeed conclusive proof that you ARE axver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom