Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg, Wild and Ax both have the exact same postcount now!

WildHoney
#1 Knight Rider 54,660
Axver
Blue Crack Distributor 54,660

Yeah, hang around here for about five minutes and your post count might double. I have over 20,000 posts in the Superthreads alone. :crazy:

Speaking of post counts, I do believe this post brings me level with WildHoney.
I'm thrilled I was here to share in this momentous occasion.... :applaud:

20,000, freaking hell. I just can't talk that much crap :wink:

you know the best tram line is the 57. Right out to airport west. There have been a lot of great pub crawls along that line, including one with someone hanging off the back of a tram for 4 stops. Its good they only go 5 km an hour...

With this post, my 54,661st, I strike a blow for nerddom everywhere against PLEBA.

Rock the fuck on!

/artificially-inflated-significance

you know the best tram line is the 57. Right out to airport west. There have been a lot of great pub crawls along that line, including one with someone hanging off the back of a tram for 4 stops. Its good they only go 5 km an hour...

The 59 is the one that goes to Airport West. :wink: The 57 is West Maribyrnong.

And I would maintain that their Essendon Depot partner, the 55, is the best. But then I'm biased, since it's my route and it has great photography opportunities through Royal Park. :drool:

You'd be surprised... I never dreamed I was capable of this many inconsequential posts... I forgot what I'm up to. 11,000?

Just go with it :yes:

I can't decide if that would be Ax's dream or his nightmare.

Hey Ali, looks like you just cruised past your 12,000th post.

As for the Superthread, at the end of the Mollie's Nipple thread (Shitlington Crags hasn't been added yet), you were our 9th highest poster with 3,382 posts.

Airport West! I've been on that tram once, I was like twelve and visiting my aunty in the wilds of Keilor.... (yeah I know it doesn't go there, her car was at the end of the line adn we drove the rest of the way... urgh memories... :shudders: ....)

Ugh just forget it...I was gonna reply to this post with the fat bono on the boat picture, but I just can't find it.

:wink:
bonochest2largekh2.jpg

Hey Ali, looks like you just cruised past your 12,000th post.
I just noticed that! Gosh.
(not counting the posts lost in the Great Server Crash of 2000, etc etc)

As for the Superthread, at the end of the Mollie's Nipple thread (Shitlington Crags hasn't been added yet), you were our 9th highest poster with 3,382 posts.
I can't believe how much I've been posting in this thread.... and that statistic is further inducement to get my butt outta here. :lol:

It's hard to leave when there's so many people here!! :reject:

K, setting several alarm clocks now, and laying downn to read for a bit, God, I hope I don't oversleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom