Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I remember him! Must have missed that post, though.

DOL (the forum) used to be pretty active. There was a great little community going on there while I was posting in 1999/2000, it's kind of a shame to see it dead. On the other hand, I'm sure the world didn't need the sort of pap I was writing then. :happy:
:giggle:

i remember it being busier too. it's a shame.

See, I think there should be at least one forum I haven't posted in. Just like how there's a Superthread I missed.

Playing a video game about making hamburgers is making me VERY hungry, and thirsty. DAMN YOU EMPTY REFRIGERATOR

That can be Mr Pussy's :wink:

and in answer to your much earlier question, probably less than 4 hours. :crack:

Well, I can't post in there! One forum that I can post in, heh.

:yikes: How are you still functioning right now?!

Hamburgers :drool:

Also, why are we reviewing Cin? And no, I am not going to submit myself for review. You wanna say somethin' to me, say it. :wink:

Ali, if you're telilng me you're eating a hamburger right now, I might kill you in an uncontrollable rage.

Also, why are we reviewing Cin? And no, I am not going to submit myself for review. You wanna say somethin' to me, say it. :wink:

She was mad enough to subject herself to review, and Traviud allocated her to me. If you wanted a review, you'd probably get me as well, heh.

NSFW gave me a good review, the pussy.

Cin's going to get a good one from me too. I'm sure if I were allocated somebody I don't like, the review would be a lot more entertaining.

:yikes: How are you still functioning right now?!
I am functioning so well, that I had a brilliant idea, in which someone (probably me) takes a photo of you in a skivvy, with a bass (probably mine), in that Adam pose, just to see if we can fool some PLEBAns.

:evil:

(That is to say, not very well at all. Rather glad the traffic was moving slowly for most of the trip home.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom