Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I just that tired, or are the google ads making less and less sense every day:

Message Board Moderation
Make sure your brand is protected in an online community.
ICUC Moderation

:laugh: Yeah, I seem to get more and more nonsensical ads every day.

This current one seems spectacularly random:

Competence in RNAi
Automated validation of siRNAs, shRNAs, and genetic targets.

:laugh: Yeah, I seem to get more and more nonsensical ads every day.

This current one seems spectacularly random:

Competence in RNAi
Automated validation of siRNAs, shRNAs, and genetic targets.

You were studying up on genetically modifying cattle weren't you!

*sticks fingers in ears* LALALALALALALALA

*realises Jen is probably linking to some joke thing*

Really and truly no. It's just another thread linking to a youtube video made by someone named inbloom who is just taking little soundclips from the Adam vids and looping them over and over, passing it off as "U2's new sound" this is at least the third thread I've seen on this subject now

Ugh, that Big Bother ad nearly made me vomit.

That show seems to just progressively get more and more nauseating.

Really and truly no. It's just another thread linking to a youtube video made by someone named inbloom who is just taking little soundclips from the Adam vids and looping them over and over, passing it off as "U2's new sound" this is at least the third thread I've seen on this subject now

When the videos were first linked, I saw there was some debate about whether they were genuine or not. I had flashbacks to the Kunstmuseum "this couldn't possibly be fake" stuff. Never actually checked out the clips for myself, though. Not interested enough.

Ah right... might give it a miss anyway.

Good News Week. It normally brings the lulz but they need to stop having crappy guests like Cal Wilson and bring back Ross Noble.

satorical show with panelists, they look and news and politics . no where near as good as say the daily show or colbert,
it used to be really awesome but then got very commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom