Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ali, if you're telilng me you're eating a hamburger right now, I might kill you in an uncontrollable rage.

I'm not just averting certain death by saying this, but I am not, sadly, eating a hamburger right now. I am in fact very hungry, and waiting to see what one of my housemates is making for dinner.

Your post just made me hungrier.

I'm not just averting certain death by saying this, but I am not, sadly, eating a hamburger right now. I am in fact very hungry, and waiting to see what one of my housemates is making for dinner.

Your post just made me hungrier.

Sweet.

Maybe you and I can go raid a herd of cattle together one day or something.

I am functioning so well, that I had a brilliant idea, in which someone (probably me) takes a photo of you in a skivvy, with a bass (probably mine), in that Adam pose, just to see if we can fool some PLEBAns.

:evil:

(That is to say, not very well at all. Rather glad the traffic was moving slowly for most of the trip home.)

:lmao: That would be hilarious.

The only problem is that I'd have to shave off the beard. I don't think I have as much of a resemblance to any era where Adam had facial hair.

Sweet.

Maybe you and I can go raid a herd of cattle together one day or something.

:rockon: Bring on the bovine killing spree!

*makes note of mental state, a la drunkAxver*

Have entered the stage of fatigue commonly characterised by excessive locquaciousness, often in unnecessarily verbose BBC English, and very random thoughts that are tended to be broadcast with very little consideration beforehand.

Who the hell needs alcohol??

:lmao: That would be hilarious.

The only problem is that I'd have to shave off the beard. I don't think I have as much of a resemblance to any era where Adam had facial hair.

Not unless you lost a dangerous amount of weight. And that was NOT a good era for Adam. :yuck:

oh, you just create an account using your name and e-mail.

or i can give you the e-mail/password i used for this one :D

i put you down as a fan of port wine! :giggle:

Let's go for the latter, and remember that I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom