Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
damnit! i hate making threads :grumpy:

it'll just take a sec...

Yeah, but going to Why after Pity Me was your idea, so you do it. :madspit:

I make far too many of these threads. And we need to find something to answer our sequence now. How about Die, France? Then Bitche, France? :hmm:

I'd love to get to Australia and NZ someday but still, there's so much to see just in my own country.

I've always wanted to go way up north. It pulls at me. I know all I'll see is snow and.. more snow and possibly get eaten by a polar bear but.. there's a certain mystique with the arctic that really captures my interest.

Gotta see the rocky mountains, gotta get my arse to Newfoundland, I'd love to get to Northern Quebec and see the Torngat mountains. So much just in Canada and then just thinking about the rest of the world..

Mindblowing.

It's a small fucking big planet.

I'm embarrassed at how little of Australia I've seen... or remember seeing, from when my parents took me places when I was three.

The polar areas would be amazing to see... but the COLD... :yikes:

Did Khan update the little spreadsheet at some point today? I recall her mentioning it.

I'm wondering how I'm doing.

I just want to see five minutes of it to see how much their laughable clones of Clarkson, Hammond, and May suck.

I'm very confident they will suck beyond my tolerance for putting up with car shows, so I'm not even going to bother watching. If my housemates watch it, I might sneak a glimpse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom