Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khan, I'm slacking on this Retro Island entry. My cover may make up for it, though.

helyeah. is that a new word? :hmm:

Yes, that's actually a word we commonly shout when pumped up.

we're like, the same weight and the same tolerance. heavyweight champions :hi5:

except for the concentrating thing...fuck, i don't even do that when i'm sober.

Cool beans. Fuck yes. I'm glad I'm not the two beers and out guy of our group.

Let's have a drink-off and drunk-typing-off between PFan and Mizza. :yes:

I'll pass. I don't have any alcohol on me anyway.

he needs to hurry up and get legal so we can do that at some bar with the lot of you cheering us on and placing bets.

Well, just come to Australia in a few months and we'll have a right piss-up. :up:

Can that be a separate chat thread? Alcoholic Interferences Not-Anonymous Thread?

or What Alcoholic Beverage are you DRINKING?

I :heart: Top Gear. They don't air it over here anymore, but I did catch a few ep's when I was in Dubby last month.

I miss Dublin :scream:

Top Gear is win. The Australian version will suck, though.

Dublin/Ireland is on my list too... ack. There's so much cool STUFF in the world, how am I gonna see it all?? (well, most of it. Or a lot, at least...)

I can come up with an idea for a cover for my list :sad:

And I just remembered, I won a free t-shirt today! :hyper:

OR, you can come join us in the states. he's got some time before he turns 21, so you can start saving now :wink:

I'm stingy and impatient. He's legal here in six months and I'd only have to travel on a tram to get to the drinking venue.

Plus, Kiwi wine is more readily available here. :drool:

i think "crunk" or "sprunk" should replace "alcoholic (beverages)", and then we'll have a winner

Ooh, that made me think of this cartoon I used to see... :scratch: ... I think it was Dexter's Laboratory, that bunch of superheroes that showed up sometimes... Major Glory, the big green Krunk dude...

*dork*

Nearly new thread time!

Khan, you're doing Why, Arizona, right?

I'm stingy and impatient. He's legal here in six months and I'd only have to travel on a tram to get to the drinking venue.

Plus, Kiwi wine is more readily available here. :drool:

yeeeaah but we'd need more than 6 months to save up for a trip to NZ. no worries though. a live drinkoff WILL happen. maybe you can do the setlist party for those not in attendance. and khan totally needs to join us.

I'd love to get to Australia and NZ someday but still, there's so much to see just in my own country.

I've always wanted to go way up north. It pulls at me. I know all I'll see is snow and.. more snow and possibly get eaten by a polar bear but.. there's a certain mystique with the arctic that really captures my interest.

Gotta see the rocky mountains, gotta get my arse to Newfoundland, I'd love to get to Northern Quebec and see the Torngat mountains. So much just in Canada and then just thinking about the rest of the world..

Mindblowing.

It's a small fucking big planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom