Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maya: here's a new remix for you: YouTube - I Kissed a Girl

the effort is clearly there...but i don't hear any passion in your voice. the lyrics are profound, so i know you are singing from your heart...but you just don't have the flow, you know? i say stick with the tambourine next time. but hey, you're getting there. go for gold, dalton :love:

I'd say "evening, folks," but as I type this, I'm the only one in the thread.

So, uh ... "Hi, Alicia!"

Hi, me.

No, dagnabbit. I have pros and cons to each of my choices. I might just end up waiting to see how I feel about it tomorrow.

I think my main "con" for going to the rainforest and then the ocean beaches is that I'd have to hit the road earlier, and hit a LOT of rush hour traffic through two big cities aside from Seattle.

No, dagnabbit. I have pros and cons to each of my choices. I might just end up waiting to see how I feel about it tomorrow.

I think my main "con" for going to the rainforest and then the ocean beaches is that I'd have to hit the road earlier, and hit a LOT of rush hour traffic through two big cities aside from Seattle.

How long do you have? A day? How often do you get to go to those places? If it's not often, I'd endure the early start time and traffic in order to do something different and relaxing.

How long do you have? A day? How often do you get to go to those places? If it's not often, I'd endure the early start time and traffic in order to do something different and relaxing.

Yeah, I'm just doing a day trip because I don't want to spring for a hotel on this trip.

Basically, I live close enough to so many things I could go whenever I'd like, so it's not the end of the world if I don't go to either of them this week. I just love the idea of going on a weekday and avoiding the usual weekend crowds at these great places during the summer. :)

Yeah, I'm just doing a day trip because I don't want to spring for a hotel on this trip.

Basically, I live close enough to so many things I could go whenever I'd like, so it's not the end of the world if I don't go to either of them this week. I just love the idea of going on a weekday and avoiding the usual weekend crowds at these great places during the summer. :)

Yeah, I've traveled around the U.S. a bit, but I've never been to the Pacific Northwest. I'd love to visit because it seems like there's a ton of interesting places to visit. I have been to Vancouver, which was amazing, but I didn't have the time to drive into Washington.

Yeah, I've traveled around the U.S. a bit, but I've never been to the Pacific Northwest. I'd love to visit because it seems like there's a ton of interesting places to visit.

:yes:

I love Seattle. It's beautiful itself, but I'm mere hours away from an international city (Vancouver), another cool city (Portland), ocean beaches, national parks, mountains and volcanoes, a rainforest, or even eastern Washington, which is like a whole other planet, climate-wise.

Once they're done do you go for your driving test, or are there other stages you must go through before your test?

I have to do finish the class, as it's mandatory by Maryland law (not too worried about passing, it seems pretty simple, unless I kill someone :sad: ), and acquire a permit before being able to get a license. I have about 7 months of driving ahead before I can get a license. :rant:

I have to do finish the class, as it's mandatory by Maryland law (not too worried about passing, it seems pretty simple, unless I kill someone :sad: ), and acquire a permit before being able to get a license. I have about 7 months of driving ahead before I can get a license. :rant:

Ah, but once you're through all that it will be worth it, trust me! :up:

Ah, but once you're through all that it will be worth it, trust me! :up:

Oh, it's nothing worth complaining about. All other drivers out there should be glad that I can't get a license in a month, as I really don't have clue what I'm doing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom