Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, am I feeling silly. I was sitting here cliquing the power button on my remote over and over again, but the tv wouldn't turn on. It doesn't have any batteries.

All you have to do is unclique the back of the remote, insert the batteries, and clique the back into place.

For the record, all insults NSW and I trade back and forth are between he and I. It's a love-hate relationship we share. Phrases like "scum" and "GFY" aren't meant to be taken as seriously as they seem.

I dont mean those jabs, I'm totally aware of that. Referring to struckpx or whatever his name is and msmofogone. And, the rockin edge in the last thread. Perhaps I can recommend a chat room or IM chat set up outside of the forum where you all can talk as much shit as you want?

I dont mean those jabs, I'm totally aware of that. Referring to struckpx or whatever his name is and msmofogone. And, the rockin edge in the last thread. Perhaps I can recommend a chat room or IM chat set up outside of the forum where you all can talk as much shit as you want?

Yeah, I have to honestly say that it's getting a bit tiresome.

I come in here to converse with other posters, not talk smack about people who don't live up to my high standards for posting on a message board.

/soapbox

So I've got 5 movies left to watch out of the Woody Allen box set before I move onto his other work. Hopefully I can see them all before new movie.

Oh God, what a headache I have.

Phanan, I'm gonna try and get you my stuff, but as some here can attest to, I did not sleep last night, and am liable to pass out at any moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom