Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite so far is when struck accuses BVS of sampling his quotes to use against him, then he goes off and does the same thing to NSW. Priceless.

I'm moderate politically. Aligning yourself with a party tends to get you pigeonholed and brings unnecessary heat, so I avoid words like Republican or Democrat like the plague.

I'm moderate politically. Aligning yourself with a party tends to get you pigeonholed and brings unnecessary heat, so I avoid words like Republican or Democrat like the plague.

Agreed. I'm liberal, not a Democrat.

:lmao: he claimed to be 68??? and he expects people to believe him??
oh lawd, that kid has issues! :rolleyes: it surprises me he was even 17.. I assumed he was around 14 or 15, he acts like a teenage boy that screams and shouts when people tell him he might be wrong about something..

that thread is pure gold tho!

I loved when MsMofoGone started posting people's names as "proof" that they existed and then noted that they weren't the real names.

I think this thread may mark one of the handful of times I've ever completely agreed with Irvine on anything.

Mia I made a smoothie and it's fabulous :reject: I forgot to add the blueberries tho, I'll add them when I fill it up tomorrow with new stuff... :hmm: now made one of three bananas, an orange and an apple... with peach flavoured yoghurt and vanilla ice cream.. :hmm: it tastes pretty good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom