Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver misspelled Travis while drunkposting. The best sample of this is in Khan's signature.

I'm not up there with Pfan, but I seem to have quite a few of them now. :lol:

You mean, THE AMENDMENT, son of THE EXCEPTION, local Philly basketball legend, who spends his days working as THE HISTORIAN, and is in shorthand called, Pfan, PFan, PF, PF26, Peefan, peefan, urine appreciator, and little bitch?

You mean, THE AMENDMENT, son of THE EXCEPTION, local Philly basketball legend, who spends his days working as THE HISTORIAN, and is in shorthand called, Pfan, PFan, PF, PF26, Peefan, peefan, urine appreciator, and little bitch?

You forgot Golden Showers Fan.

What the fuck is a port? What kind of name is that for wine?

Holy shit, you don't know what port is? It's called port because it originated in Portugal. Port wine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's a sweet fortified wine typically associated with British aristocracy and upper classes - though because very bad quality port can be produced very cheaply, it has also developed somewhat of an association with cheap drunks at the other socio-economic end of the spectrum too, unfortunately.

Good quality vintage port is MINDBLOWING. My father found a bottle of proper Portuguese vintage port from 1987 for my 21st birthday and it was everything you could want from an alcohol. Wow.

Phanan, for the drunkposting, you want the Mollie's Nipple thread. Start from around post 500, when despite having had 5 glasses, I was still entirely coherent. Things started to go really iffy around the third glass of port.

You got on a roll there. I'm surprised you made it as long as you did.

Believe it or not, I didn't even get a hangover.

When I did 5 glasses of sauvignon blanc/semillon and 2 of port a week earlier, it wasn't even that obvious that I was drunk. Hell, I was still fucking editing Wikipedia to correct grammar at that point of inebriation! :laugh:

:eyebrow: DrunkAxver postings don't want to load!

Well, I would say the best example of it is the quote in Khan's signature that you may have already seen.

But there are some other great moments that cracked me up reading back over it.

*actually crying from laughter* I dunno what's funnier: the typos, or that even with imagining the typos corrected, I still have no idea what the fuck you're saying. :laugh: Win.

I love this:

Axver said:
I bet it will but my fucking keyboard haves me right now. Oh, it seems to me working OK now. Maybe Travis just put a spell on it. Evil bastard. Wastes me to seel sloshed.

Not like anybody had to try to make me seem sloshed ...

I love how even when I'm totally wasted, I still bring the wine snobbery:

Axver said:
This is stunningly true. I wish I had stopped then. I was enjoying the port much more then. It is so full of rich flavours.

But now I am smashed.

And my parting post:

Axver said:
Feople, I must sleep. Hope my inebriation has brouught laughts to you. Goodnight, aweome people of Interference.

I may just have to start using 'feople' regularly now. I suspect it was probably caused by starting to write 'folks' and then changing to 'people'. And I'm worried that after essentially a bottle of wine, I could still spell 'inebriation'.

Feople, I must sleep. I hope my recent inebriation continues to bring laughs to you. Goodnight, awesome people of Interference. :wink:

:wave:

Hey, all!

I'm in a dilemma (dilema? dilemna? None of those look right) trying to figure out where to go on my vacation mini-road trip tomorrow.

Oh, it's so rough being on vacation for a week! Such difficult trials I put myself through. :wink:

Hey, all!

I'm in a dilemma (dilema? dilemna? None of those look right) trying to figure out where to go on my vacation mini-road trip tomorrow.

Oh, it's so rough being on vacation for a week! Such difficult trials I put myself through. :wink:

Go to the Calgary Stampede! I'm not sure how far that is from Seattle, but it's a lot of fun! (Or so I hear).:wink:

That's, um, a little far for a day trip.

... it's actually closer than I thought, but still a 12 hour drive. For a rodeo. So I'm guessing .... no. :wink:

Come to Philadelphia, eat a cheesesteak and a soft pretzel, go POWERJUICE, and then leave.

That's, um, a little far for a day trip.

... it's actually closer than I thought, but still a 12 hour drive. For a rodeo. So I'm guessing .... no. :wink:

Well, I didn't know what a "mini-road" trip meant. And it's more than just a rodeo. There are tons of people, parties and the like to attend to. It's just an all-around good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom