Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I just got an e-mail that GOYB is available from Amazon as an MP3. Bit late, guys.

Either release the digital download the day it comes out, or don't bother since we'll have all acquired it from other sources.

Haha, I just got an e-mail that GOYB is available from Amazon as an MP3. Bit late, guys.

Either release the digital download the day it comes out, or don't bother since we'll have all acquired it from other sources.

And the Australian iTunes store still doesn't have it...

So. I'm listening to AIWIY, and I've rediscovered WGRYWH recently.

What's been happening with you people?

I was appalled at how much U2 I listened to in the course of making tracklists, so now I'm playing metal.

You meant that grape-arse shit there, right? That whine vintage stuff?

Not as many as there will be All Blacks.

I meant everything. Well, possibly except pumpkin.

The All Blacks won't get found out, though.

So. I'm listening to AIWIY, and I've rediscovered WGRYWH recently.

What's been happening with you people?

I had to go shopping for a dress today because I am going to a wedding in a few days. It's so frustrating and boring. Thank God that you probably won't ever have to buy a dress for yourself, U-Wen.

Also, then I enrolled for Tafe this year. It was the last day to do that. Whoops!

Bonnie, you are amazing at finding awesomely rad U2 videos. The Pride one is brilliant!

Thanks, mac. It sort of helps when most of the videos you find are restricted to one year in which U2 were rarely seen in the public eye. Although I found this ripper from the Madrid Rattle and Hum premier a little while back.

I had to go shopping for a dress today because I am going to a wedding in a few days. It's so frustrating and boring. Thank God that you probably won't ever have to buy a dress for yourself, U-Wen.

Also, then I enrolled for Tafe this year. It was the last day to do that. Whoops!

Weddings... :\

And no, I somehow doubt I'll ever have to buy a dress for myself, although... :hmm:

I was appalled at how much U2 I listened to in the course of making tracklists, so now I'm playing metal.

:rockon:

Have I ever told you how it shits me when people spell "appalled" as "appaulled" or some variant of that? And it bloody well happens all the time, too. :angry:

Shit, U-Wen, if you thought that Pride was good, you should see the intro Bono gives for it. Sadly, it's cut out from that youtube clip. I'll spare finding one that has it and just post this artist's representation of the event:

slefaidwm7.png

(This isn't insulting them, is it? Because I reckon they're some top-notch blokes!)

Have I ever told you how it shits me when people spell "appalled" as "appaulled" or some variant of that? And it bloody well happens all the time, too. :angry:

It shat me so much that I was ready to strangle the monitor as soon as I read the misspelling, even though it was in quotation marks.

It sounds religious. a-Pauled. Maybe people who don't believe in the Pauline epistles?

Shit, U-Wen, if you thought that Pride was good, you should see the intro Bono gives for it. Sadly, it's cut out from that youtube clip. I'll spare finding one that has it and just post this artist's representation of the event:

slefaidwm7.png

(This isn't insulting them, is it? Because I reckon they're some top-notch blokes!)

I'm worried that he doesn't slur "we are going to conquer America now".

It sounds religious. a-Pauled. Maybe people who don't believe in the Pauline epistles?

Least, those which were actually written by Paul and not by other people... According to modern, more sceptical (and hence more incorrect and blasphemous lulz) scholarship, anyway.

slefaidwm7.png

:lmao: :lmao:

Top-notch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom