Pissed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I am trying to watch what I eat. I have been such a bum and have not gone to the gym in like a month. Sooooo I am here at work and trying to be good. This is not very easy seeing as they keep putting more stuff (I.E. JUNK FOOD) in the break room which I can handle because the is all about me and my self-control. BUT when some one in the office is doing a breakfast taco run (I am in south Texas) and ask me if I want some thing and then it is the birthday of the month (we celeb everyone for the current month on one day) and they have this fatting ass (literally) carrot (my fav) and chocolate cake. Now I can handle being offered a taco (even though they know I am always trying to watch what I eat) BUT wouldn't you think that if I did not go into the FUCKING conference room for cake that MAYBE JUST MAYBE I did not want cake. SOOOOOOOO what the fuck do you think "THEY" do????? Well when they are done celebrating in the conference room and have to put the cakes some where and they decide to put them on the row in front of me directly in front of my desk. HELLO????? AND NOW I HAVE THIS ASS WHOLE IN FRONT OF ME EATING IT PICKING ON ME AS WE SPEAK. AND HE IS EATING THE CARROT CAKE. EXCUSE ME WHILE I GET UP TO KNOCK HIS ASS OUT.

That's good that you are trying to watch what you eat, but you don't need to deprive yourself completely! :)

I smell what you're steppin' in though...sometimes people are so inconsiderate about that type of stuff.

I just needed to vent. I am hungry right now and it is almost lunch time. I will feel better after I eat.

Funny thing is he is "the guy" from work. He knows I won't really kick his arse. That irritates me even more. ASS. :madspit:

i hate people who do shit like that. its bad enough trying to watch what you eat and some jerk has to go and taunt you with food you can't eat. i'd kick his ass

Back
Top Bottom