pinkerton thugs: oi...and an actual singer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
i'd assume you label these guys oi or perhaps the possibly less easily misconstrued 'street punk'

i don't expect anyone to know what i'm talking about

but it's not all that common that you get a band where the singer actually sounds like he's singing

and i've only heard a couple songs, but i've got to say that i highly recommend "never again" (not an angelic upstarts cover, just the same name. no, i still don't expect anyone to know what i'm talking about, but that was the first thing that crossed my mind when i saw the title).

"no heroes, no justicce", at the end as well.

for the folks who were looking for music other than u2 to listen to. it's just a recommendation if you use soulseek or whatever and you're not afraid of a little variety in your music-listening life.

this stuff isn't everyone here's cup of tea, but in a world full of generic and often boring oi (or street punk if you wanna call it that) it's kind of interesting that it actually sounds like this guy is singing. i don't know if they have multiple lead singers and that's why some of their other stuff doesn't give me that impression (it sounds like regular any other band out there), or what.

go check out "never again".

Back
Top Bottom