Pink Floyd Survivor: The Finals - Round Ten

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

"What is your favourite colour?" "Blue, no wait, Yelloooooooooow"

• Time

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Wish You Were Here

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Dogs

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Comfortably Numb

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cobl04

45:33
Echoes narrowly out-edged a few others to lose.

Votes
Echoes - 8
Wish You Were Here - 4
Dogs - 3
Total votes - 15

BEST PINK FLOYD SONG
15. Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict
=14. Cymbaline
=14. Lucifer Sam
12. Free Four
11. The Final Cut
10. Sorrow
=9. Summer '68
=9. Careful With That Axe, Eugene
7. High Hopes
6. Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun
5. Echoes

Hey lemon melon... you're a member of that epinions place yeah?? Well when the hell do you get an email so you can confirm your membership/publish a review?? i just worte a dark side review but im still waiting for an email.

and gg... what's the name of the floyd forum you frequent?

I'm going to vote for Wish You Were Here as well now... though it's goddam hard.

And for me I think this is going to come down to Time and Comfortably Numb, with CN, at this stage, edging out Time...

but Dogs has such a good outro!! :scream:

COBL_04 said:
Hey lemon melon... you're a member of that epinions place yeah?? Well when the hell do you get an email so you can confirm your membership/publish a review?? i just worte a dark side review but im still waiting for an email.

It sometimes takes a while, yeah. You sure you typed the email correctly?

And I hope you saved that review. :lol:

Wish You Were Here?

What the fuck, is it not prog enough?

Dogs again.

LemonMelon said:

It sometimes takes a while, yeah. You sure you typed the email correctly?

And I hope you saved that review. :lol:

I saved it yeah, and i checked the email. I liked the look of it but if it's going to take this long I don't know if I'll keep making reviews.

I still haven't even got my confirmation email.

It's hard to find good reviews though because for many albums there are shitloads of 5 star reviews from one-eyed fans of said album/artist.

Ugh now I feel guilty for voting here. Darn it

WYWH is beautiful but sadly the weakest of the lot here. Not to mention that the song takes forever to get going on the album doesn't exactly help it's case.

phanan said:
Time should win this.

Hell muthafucking yes!!! Just for Breathe reprise! :combust:

Originally posted by COBL_04 What is your favourite colour?" "Blue, no wait, Yelloooooooooow

Dude, what's the deal with your poll headings??? I don't get it. :scratch: lol.

Zootlesque said:
WYWH is beautiful but sadly the weakest of the lot here. Not to mention that the song takes forever to get going on the album doesn't exactly help it's case.

Are you kidding me? This is Pink Floyd. Have some patience, dammit. :lol:

Time is fine, but Comfortably Numb has that solo, one of the most gorgeous pieces of music I've come across, and Dogs has some fantastic lyrical observations. WYWH is the best overall.

Yeah, but the whole novelty of that track is that the guy is listening to the song on the radio, and then starts playing along with it. I think the whole idea is phenomenal.

Yes, Wish You Were Here is absolutely beautiful, and contains perhaps Waters's best lyrics. I would place it second behind only Comfortably Numb.

Zootlesque said:

Hell muthafucking yes!!! Just for Breathe reprise! :combust:

Dude, what's the deal with your poll headings??? I don't get it. :scratch: lol.

It was better when Aardvark continually posted. They're from Monty Python, either Flying Circus, Holy Grail or Life of Brian. :)

Is that the premise lazarus with WYWH? Interesting, I never knew that, but I got to agree with some of the sentiments already said here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom