Pink Floyd Best Song Survivor: Round Three - Piper at the Gates of Dawn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your LEAST favourite song!

• Astronomy Domine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucifer Sam

• Matilda Mother

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Flaming

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Interstellar Overdrive

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cobl04

45:33
In an amazing result, five songs were eliminated last round. They were: Take up Thy Stethoscope and Walk, The Gnome, Chapter 24, The Scarecrow and Bike.

Votes:
Take up Thy Stethoscope and Walk, The Gnome, Chapter 24, The Scarecrow, Bike - 2

Eliminated so far:
=2. Take up Thy Stethoscope and Walk, The Gnome, Chapter 24, The Scarecrow, Bike
1. Pow R. Toc H.

Round Three now, vote for your least favourite song. Polls are open for one day.

Yeah, at least we got rid of most of the songs that wouldn't have won PATGOD anyways. And Stethoscops is gone too! :yuck:

Matilda Mother this time.

Beyond this, it gets tough :huh:

Fuck, shame I missed the deadline and we lost Bike. :(

This time, a toss-up between Flaming and Matilda Mother. Went for Flaming for no particular reason. Neither stands out and it'd be nice if they were eliminated in another tie.

Had to go with Matilda here.

It's been a very long time since I've heard this album, and the last 3 are gonna be tough. But Interstellar was always my favorite so it's safe with me. Lucifer and Astronomy will be a tough choice.

Well we're up on votes. Pretty decent outcome, six each way, leaving the best three :drool:

A round that was meant to take almost two weeks will take like five days. :lol:

I don't care much for Overdrive, but I'll vote strategically here and take Matilda Mother. Flaming is quite good, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom