Pink Floyd Best Song Survivor: Round One - Piper at the Gates of Dawn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your LEAST favourite song!

• Astronomy Domine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucifer Sam

• Matilda Mother

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Flaming

• Pow R. Toc H.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Take up Thy Stethoscope and Walk

• Interstellar Overdrive

• The Gnome

• Chapter 24

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • The Scarecrow

• Bike

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cobl04

45:33
Well here it is folks. Welcome to the Pink Floyd Best Song Survivor. You all know how these work, vote off your LEAST favourite song of the songs remaining, until we get down until the final two, in which case you vote for your FAVOURITE song of the two. The winner will progress to the final round. The polls will only be open for one day, because otherwise this will take ages, and with a survivor boom looming that would not be very beneficial, and I fear the Radiohead fans are gathering steam. In the event of a tie, the tied songs will be eliminated together, UNLESS it is a tie between the final two songs in any draw, in which case the voting time will be extended.

Enjoy. :)

Songs eliminated so far:

DaveC said:

:mad:

Pow R Toc H is a great instrumental.

I voted for Take Up Thy Stethoscope.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Music seems to help the pain!
Seems to motivate the brain!
Doctor kindly tell your wife that
I'M ALIVE!
FLOWERS THRIVE!
REALISE!
REALISE!
REAAAALIIIIIIIIIISE!

How can you deny the brilliance? :wink:

Joking aside, Take Up Thy Stethoscope and Walk will probably be my third choice. Musically it's okay. It's a fun song to air-drum to. But otherwise...definitely not one of Mr. Waters' shining moments.

Pow R. Toc H. makes me want to kill myself in the worst way possible. I always skip it. ALWAYS. On a side note, can anyone else hear Nick Mason in the song? Vocal-wise, I mean. I know it's Syd and Roger providing the most notable vocal effects, but I can swear I hear Nick in there.

Woah, Chapter 24 pulled in 2 more votes in the last hour without anybody owning up... :hmm:

I personally think Pow R Toc H is in the top 4 or 5 songs on PATGOD :reject:

DaveC said:
Woah, Chapter 24 pulled in 2 more votes in the last hour without anybody owning up... :hmm:

I personally think Pow R Toc H is in the top 4 or 5 songs on PATGOD :reject:

I'm in agreement with you here. Bike is the only piece of rubbish on this album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom