Pink Floyd Best Song Survivor: Announcement Thread!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
intedomine said:
With the impending release of IN RAINBOWS, wouldn't this be the most apparopriate time for Radiohead Survivor?

I already called dibs on a Radiohead survivor in the PF thread. :wink: It will be next.

cdisantis83 said:

This is not a bad idea.

Yes, it is.

Well...not a bad idea, but it really takes a lot of the chance away for those songs that don't immediately jump out at you but seem to surprise everyone by staying around until the end of an album round.

I say do it as normal, and start ASAP. No need to wait till next week. :up:

Half the albums only have like seven songs, there's really only like The Wall and the b-sides that'll go for a while. Plus we stumbled through The White Album remember.

I'm going away this weekend.... so I could start it today but we wouldn't have round two until Monday.

Finish off The Beatles first...

and then once we ge 10 huge bands out the way, we can put all the winners in a round to decide the ultimate song

intedomine said:
Finish off The Beatles first...

and then once we ge 10 huge bands out the way, we can put all the winners in a round to decide the ultimate song

Well, the Beatles have taken over a year to do, so I guess we'll get that ultimate song competition going in around 2017 or so. <grin>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom