Pink Floyd are copycats TOO!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
I just heard a song called "Comfortably NUMB" from a band called (I think) Pink Floyd.

Why does EVERYONE have to copy U2!!!!! The funny thing is that Numb isn't even one of U2's better songs and people are still trying to steal it!!11!!!!1!! I bet the lead singer is always wearing sunglasses too. So sad.

OMG and the floyd pink song isn't even that good. u2's is WAY better.

Have you guys ever heard this song? I think its new.

Dalton said:
I just heard a song called "Comfortably NUMB" from a band called (I think) Pink Floyd.

Why does EVERYONE have to copy U2!!!!! The funny thing is that Numb isn't even one of U2's better songs and people are still trying to steal it!!11!!!!1!! I bet the lead singer is always wearing sunglasses too. So sad.

OMG and the floyd pink song isn't even that good. u2's is WAY better.

Have you guys ever heard this song? I think its new.

OMFG.. ARE U FOR REAL OR SERIOUSLY THINK THIS???? :banghead:

Apparently you are not old enough to realize that Pink Floyd has been around since the late 60s and Comfortably Numb was released in 1979. This song is on the "The Wall" Album which was released at this time.

NO ONE COPIED U2!! :huh: the songs are not related in any way other than Numb in the title...

You seriously need your head examined...:mad:

Re: Re: Pink Floyd are copycats TOO!!!!!

HEY HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THAT SONG ECHOES? The guitarist uses delay! Only The Edge is allowed to use delay! What a bunch of fucking ripoffs!

OMG Dalton I just found something else. You know that brand new song that's tearing it up on the adult contemporary charts called Eclipse? HERE ARE SOME OF THE LYRICS:

All that you touch
And all that you see
All that you taste
All you feel
And all that you love
And all that you hate
All you distrust
All you save
And all that you give
And all that you deal
And all that you buy beg borrow or steal
And all you create
And all you destroy
And all that you do
And all that you say

They completely ripped off the end of Walk On! :tsk:

CAN'T YOU READ!! THIS ISNT A NEW SONG.. PINK FLOYD IS NOT A NEW BAND.... OY VEY MAMA... Yes they still play this song on the radio.. Just cuz you heard it on the radio doesn't mean it is a new song... What is wrong with you???

Try googling Pink Floyd and you will know what I am talking about...

I am on this board because I am a U2 fan.. but we fans are diverse group who love other music besides U2. U2 will always be number one for me but is not the only band i love.

Re: Re: Re: Pink Floyd are copycats TOO!!!!!

GibsonGirl said:
HEY HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THAT SONG ECHOES? The guitarist uses delay! Only The Edge is allowed to use delay! What a bunch of fucking ripoffs!

the first time i heard run like hell i thought, wow there's delay, he ripped off the edge!!!!

dirty bastards! :angry:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
CAN'T YOU READ!! THIS ISNT A NEW SONG.. PINK FLOYD IS NOT A NEW BAND.... OY VEY MAMA... Yes they still play this song on the radio.. Just cuz you heard it on the radio doesn't mean it is a new song... What is wrong with you???

Try googling Pink Floyd and you will know what I am talking about...

I am on this board because I am a U2 fan.. but we fans are diverse group who love other music besides U2. U2 will always be number one for me but is not the only band i love.

Please tell me you're not being serious.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pink Floyd are copycats TOO!!!!!

the rockin edge said:

the first time i heard run like hell i thought, wow there's delay, he ripped off the edge!!!!

dirty bastards! :angry:

Or, you know, that part in Bring The Boys Back Home where they use military drumming? ONLY LARRY IS ALLOWED TO USE MILITARY DRUMMING.

GibsonGirl said:

Please tell me you're not being serious.

well apparently this thread starter is not being serious as I just now figured out so.. When I thought they were being serious I too was serious.. :crazy:

what a waste of a thread.. :no:

hahaha!

<<< done...later over and out..:|

Oh God...

laughing-smiley-014.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom