Pink Floyd are copycats TOO!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody knows Pink Floyd stole it from the Scissor Sisters

not everything is about U2 y'know

GibsonGirl said:
OMG Dalton I just found something else. You know that brand new song that's tearing it up on the adult contemporary charts called Eclipse? HERE ARE SOME OF THE LYRICS:

All that you touch
And all that you see
All that you taste
All you feel
And all that you love
And all that you hate
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeahhhh

They completely ripped off the end of Vertigo! :tsk:
fxt

you know If you read my previous post you will see that I didn't catch on at first...:huh: AND YES I DO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR...BTW.. (hence the hahahas in my former post)...

as I mentioned before I haven't seen all these they copied U2 threads that apparently are out there.. If I had I would of probably caught on to the whole thing at first...sheesh..

I think all these bands need to stop copying U2...:shifty:

Last edited:
LemonMacPhisto said:
I :heart: Dark Side of the Wall.

my fav too!! :up:

OH...wait ... I have no sense of humor..

upperclasstwit.jpg

Canadiens1160 said:

Thanks, I'm sure that took awhile...

But back to my question. This thread really lacked any humor potential until those who came in and took it seriously. The original poster was lucky there were newbies around, otherwise just a weak attempt at "irony".

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Thanks, I'm sure that took awhile...

But back to my question. This thread really lacked any humor potential until those who came in and took it seriously. The original poster was lucky there were newbies around, otherwise just a weak attempt at "irony".

why spoil the fun?

opinion's opinion.

I thought some of the comments were funny.

I don't like what you've said, but I'll defend to your death your right to say it.

My lifelong aspiration is to become as uptight as BonoVoxSupastar. :yes:

GibsonGirl said:
My lifelong aspiration is to become as uptight as BonoVoxSupastar. :yes:

:lol:

Excuse me if I aspire to have just a hint of intellect in my humor. I guess some of you have missed that I found humor in the thread as a whole just not the original post...:shrug:

:rockon: for being uptight...

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Excuse me if I aspire to have just a hint of intellect in my humor. I guess some of you have missed that I found humor in the thread as a whole just not the original post...:shrug:

Seemed to me more like you were pissed that U2 fans were being made fun of in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom