PINK bootlegs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i want a bootleg becos my two best friends (lasses) went to see them at the arena last nite and i want to get them the bootleg for there b-day, since they love her music so much, im not too much of a pink fan if at all but hey i wanna please the girls :wink:

prideofzootv said:
i want a bootleg becos my two best friends (lasses) went to see them at the arena last nite and i want to get them the bootleg for there b-day, since they love her music so much, im not too much of a pink fan if at all but hey i wanna please the girls :wink:

aww how sweet

now dont you jerks feel bad for making fun?

yeh i looked aswell but most sites like dime etc i cant get on cos of stupid restrictions on the server down here (naval server but im not NAVY!)

ok i will be more specific, im looking for

"Pink-live in Newcastle 2006"

i cant even access these Pink sites cos it "contains nudity" stupid restrictions!

Not to be mean or anything, but I think Interference hath spoken: we don't know where you can find Pink bootlegs.

UberBeaver said:

Who is Talarico? Steven Tyler? He's from NY?
Steven Tyler's real name is Talarico and he grew up in Yonkers NY before meeting Joe Perry at a summer resort area in NH and the rest is history.

Back
Top Bottom