Piercings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:

Ha ha Lara,

I just browsed through one of the threads listed below from 2003 when you said you were thinking about getting your ears pierced again and possibly your nose.

You sure take a long time to make a decision.:wink:

I did get my ears pierced again, in 2004. :up:

jacobus said:
harry you're deadright i second this. three years ago i had to remove my Prince Albert. since then i am without any piercings.

My friend was seeing a guy who writes for a local music maagzine here. He got a prince albert for an article in the magazine when it first started. There were pictures but only of his face during the procedure. :yikes: My friend didn't want him to get it done and was really angry. She was even more angry when he ended his article with the fact that his girlfriend loves him even more (the language was not so erudite - it was a bit more uhm... graphic) and her Mum had went out and bought the magazine and read this. This ended their relationship and she had moved back home again within a few days.

/when piercings go bad

None here......
I just saw a guy wearing this big round things inside his ear lobe....:eyebrow: it was about an inch in diameter, ouch! Can't imagine what it looks like when he takes them off...:yuck:

I'm down to five now, all in my earlobes. But a few years ago I had nine -- five in my left ear (four lobe, one cartilage), two in my right, and two in my bottom lip. All hoops (well, captive bead) or twisters (the twisters work best with headphones as they roll better :yes: ).

The cartilage one just ended up hurting too much and never really healed well, so I took that one out. The fourth one up on my left ear lobe -- the earring got caught on my seatbelt when I was getting out of my car one day. Didn't rip all the way through, but bled like crazy (hurt too!) and wasn't worth putting back in.

The lip rings.... well, they got in the way of a certain activity.... :D

Last edited:
3. One in each ear, which I have had since age 12, and a nose stud that I got done when I was 23. For any of the gals thinking about doing it, I'd say go for it...it actually didn't hurt nearly as bad as having ears pierced and healed up in just a few days.

Now when I try to become a serious professional in a couple of years, I guess we will have to see about the nose stud, but I think I will try to keep it in. It's understated but decorative. :)

I have both ears pierced twice and a nose stud.

I just got the nose stud last week and its definetly really easy. It took about 10 seconds for the gal to do it. Not that painful, like a hard pinch. And its healed up nicely. I have a little diamond stud in it, which goes nicely with everything. I'm a 29 year old mom and I don't think your ever to old for piercings and tattoos if they make you happy.

Back
Top Bottom