Pierce Brosnan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
I love him-he has a movie coming out w/Greg Kinnear this week

But yikes :sad: I hope this is just for his next movie. He's still hot even though he looks scary :wink: At least his accent is still the same :D

r1218438610.jpg

I think he was filming something called The Matador and he had that Colonel Sanders beard thing going on. :giggle: He's always been very droolworthy though. :drool: Especially when he was Bond... I would've been content if he had played that role forever...

I can't wait for the Matador :hyper:

Thankfully, the Colonel Sanders beard is for another movie. I think he's actually playing a colonel... :lmao:

• 000w4pb5

000w7s96

000w8sk9

Last edited:
he said on Letterman that the beard is for a movie he's filming w/ Liam Neeson, a Civil War period movie

he said he is getting rid of it in a few days :applaud:

I was reminded seeing the trailer again that he appears in a skimpy black swimsuit in The Matador :hyper:

saw him on Jon Stewart the other nite (w/goatee). Don't recall if it was a repeat or not, but I hadn't seen it until that point. The goatee is for a role, as stated above. I think he looks better without it, but that's just me :whistle:

During my first year in London working at a pub I would sometimes hang out with this regular. We went out for drinks/supper a few times and we'd always chat when she came in with her boyfriend.

I discovered about 3 months later that she's Pierce Brosnan's daughter :shocked: (She's the adopted one, Charlotte)

She's one of the nicest people I've ever met, being Pierce's daughter never went to her head that's for sure!

Back
Top Bottom