piecings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: :huh: Oh no! tomer-I thought that was You in the 1st pic!! ha=lol! Ugh-ow about the others!! The gal would not look so bad if she just went with the ear rings-i like her eye make-up tho! But then, that's off the thread here! How do they wash their faces?:eyebrow:

kellyahern said:
Ow! :yikes:

I don't have any piercings, not even my ears. It's because I'm a wimp, I not that big on pain :reject:

I have to get one of my original holes pierced tomarrow. Even after having them done multiple times, I'm still chicken, even though it's not that painful.

I still haven't gotten the guts up to do a cartilege piercing in my ear. :|

kellyahern said:
Ow! :yikes:

I don't have any piercings, not even my ears. It's because I'm a wimp, I not that big on pain :reject:

It's really not sore. I got my ears pierced again lessthan 2 weeks ago and I was so nervous I was talking a mile a minute to the girl doing it she must have thought I was mad. she did it and I started laughing. It was like a quick pinch and it was over. :up:

Lara Mullen said:

It's really not sore. I got my ears pierced again lessthan 2 weeks ago and I was so nervous I was talking a mile a minute to the girl doing it she must have thought I was mad. she did it and I started laughing. It was like a quick pinch and it was over. :up:

Lara is right! I just got mine done again today. The second hole hurt a little more, but it really was just a quick pinch. They didn't even throb or turn red. I wonder if they've improved the method somehow, I remember being alot more sore.

I was sooo tempted to get a cartilege piercing, but the clerk wasn't very helpful. I think I'll go to a body piercing shop instead,, they generally do better work than the mall places.

I found out you're supposed to keep earrings in them 24/7 for 6 months, that would explain why all my extra holes went closed. :|

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom