Pie Town, New Mexico Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I has something for you, Assver.

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!

Not too bad ... got a few things done, wrote a little bit of my essay but not enough (I just work better between midnight and 9am than I do during the afternoon, for whatever reason!).

Yourself?

midnight and 9am? cripes!!

Umm, not too bad. Have a few appointments on Wed for places and my sis is going to a couple tomorrow so fingers crossed.
Sitting here in my dressing gown with a face mask on and a shower cap so that my hair doesn't fall into it. I'm looking goooood. :lol:

I'm making 'roo souvlaki for dinner. :drool:

midnight and 9am? cripes!!

:laugh: I just find it easy to work late at night, around midnight to 2am, and then the quiet of the morning around 6-8:30am works well for me as well. But around 2pm? I just stuff around, don't do anything ...

Oh and I had a week off but I've managed to get two off. :hyper::hyper: Just have to work this week and weekend then two weeks of freedom. :applaud:

Nice. :up:

I'm making 'roo souvlaki for dinner. :drool:

:laugh: I just find it easy to work late at night, around midnight to 2am, and then the quiet of the morning around 6-8:30am works well for me as well. But around 2pm? I just stuff around, don't do anything ...

Nice. :up:
If I don't have to get up the next day I get really inspired around nine or ten.
and oh yeah for hols. She's gonna get back and I won't even have to see her. :applaud:

You're clean? Bah, you're always a dirty girl.

You run a drug syndicate?

I scrubbed and even used those rough glove things but I still feel dirty. :reject:
Not a syndicate, more of a side business. :lol:

:no:

When I want red meat, I tend to exclusively buy 'roo now ... it tastes good and it's cheap. Works for me. :up:

My kitchen smells nice right about now. :drool:

Oh, see you later Cin!

I could go for some sort of berry pie right now. It'd be a great dessert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom