pictures of my weekend trip to moscow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
hey gang!

GEE. WHIZ.

i can't remember ever having that much fun.

friday right after work a buddy and i hopped on the first direct flight out of winnipeg and into moscow, and enjoyed the sights and sounds for a good four days or so. i just got back, and i'm wiped.

let me tell you something - russia is not NEARLY as scary as people make it sound like. the people are very friendly, and as long as you're not trying to get into business, the mafia won't touch you.

anyway, enough talk, and onto the pictures.

i thought this really stuck out

haha, only in russia!

here's a school that was pretty neat

you just don't see buildings like this anywhere else!

so yeah, as you can see i had an amazing time. if you EVER get the chance to go out east - DO IT!

no, i don't think so. i just saw this beside a building of little historical importance. but still, look at its dimensions...

he died in the 1920's while performing surgeries for girls who wanted to look like the ladies in magazines.

i can't believe how good that just sounded.

Yeah uh huh. More attempts to flaunt your new found wealth.

Sell out.
You think by flashing fancy pictures of pipes you are somehow going to get more esteem.
Fat chance.

That might work on some people "DEATH BEAR" If that IS your real name. But you don't have me fooled.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
I suppose what with all your new fangled russian pipes you can do that now.

Have fun with your jet-setting and your night flights.

I wanted to go. I told you I was like somebody in one of those 'wanna get away' commercials;)

You're the problem, Zoomerang96. I think we can all agree on that, in this season of Goodwill (I'm an athiest so I don't celebrate it, but that's beside the point).

i'm gonna slice you into small pieces, kieran, and that's NOT a threat. that's not even a promise - that's a shallow phrase backed by absolutely NOTHING.

Kieran, how can you be such a fucking hypocrite?? If you're an atheist you have NO BUSINESS crashing Jesus' birthday party. He didn't invite you! You are not wanted here!!!

LOL @ what calluna just said !

Zoom dont come so unglued man!
people can be so ignorant and unappreciative !!!!!!!!!!!
I support this crusade your on man!

pop some pills...put on some ban deoderant...dont let em see ya sweat!

*kissses*

Hey Zoomerang96, take a chill pill dude.

Like, we're all hear for U2 right u guys? We all luv the Greatest rok ban in the wold and thats whats relaly important

:wink: :wink:

same for you Calluna, it's ok to have different beliefs, like bono says we're al the same

Shut up, Zedbetty. You have no business even listening to U2, you atheist! They are a Christian band or didn't you realize that yet?

Ok guys, after several hours of soul searching I have seen a priest, I got myself a gunshot baptism. I'm now ready to start listening to u2 again, and celebrating xmas. Good times!

jc.jpg

Here's a picture of Jesus at your gunshot baptism. I think it was so amazing to have Jesus himself there.

i need to start the DATING, guys.

my boss said so. shit, that's not pressure or anything. WOW.

Back
Top Bottom