Pictures of Lucky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Howdy there everyone, I hope you all like the pics of my new labby puppy, 'Lucky'.

These pics were taken last Sunday, when she was 9 weeks old:)

Sleep_Lucky.jpg

Ness_Lucky_Verandah_2.jpg

Grass_Lucky.jpg

Ness_Lucky_Verandah.jpg

Crate_Lucky.jpg

:cute: Aw! I love her in the little red box :lol:
She does look naughty :yes:

oh yeah, she is naughty, but sooooo cute and I think that she is big too, for 9 weeks. I guess I got one of the bigger breeds of lab and the breeder I got her off, fed her heaps as when I first got her at 8 weeks, she was a ball of fat, amazingly she has lost weight.....I will post more pics when I get them, I cant wait for spring, when we can go to the beach heaps:)

awww... what a cute puppy! She looks so happy. Congratulations to both of you!

She's adorable Aurora...you both are. I love the pic of her amongst the leaves with her legs splayed out behind her. She looks so soft and well-bred.
You both look like media personalities, you do look quite a bit like Gretel and Lucky does look like the Cottonelle puppy.

I use a thumbs program to resize pics before I put them on photobucket ( I really don't know) Please do post some more. Otto was 7 months old on July 1st. He caught the frisbee for the first time today:proud mum stuff:
You and she shall make a great team :)

She is sooo beautiful! :heart: Enjoy her!! One of the best dogs ever (besides mine) was my cousins and his name was Lucky, too. :wink:

awww she is adorable. I miss my lab being that small hehe. I have a BIIIIIG chocolate lab named Jake. Jake is my second lab. I had a black one named Charlie before but he had to be put to sleep :(

Labs are the best dogs on earth, after you can get them past the first 2 years. They are bad bad bad when they are young. That's why they are so cute, so ya don't want to beat em lol

Congrats on your beautiful little bundle of fur! :)

Last edited:
Very, very cute! Take lots of pics now, they grow up so fast! :wink:

yeah she is cute hey, my Dad gets back this week and I will be stealing, oops, rather 'borrowing' his digital camera, so I can take heaps of pics. Just today I washed my car and I now have to wonder if I have a black lab as Lucky got really wet and then rolled around in the dirt like a silly bugger- she just loved it, but, gee, she is sooooooooooo dirty now.

and I have been meaning to say that you should all take notice of the wet patch on the mat in the pic where she is in the red mil crate- of course she went for the mat, which I have to wash, instead of going on the wooden floors.....oh well, the joy of it all:heart:

Back
Top Bottom