Pickle Street, West Virgina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, abuzz. I have a house full of children, some of whom look vaguely familiar and may be my own. I am playing an exciting adventure in yoville. And doing some washing while avoiding the rest of the housework.

Abuzz!

:depressed:

I'm catching up on all the Excitement! in WTAHAN.

(I have discovered that, in fact, there has been no worthwhile Excitement! in WTAHAN.)

So what's being released, anyway? The single was released last week, right, so the album now? I don't get why everyone is here and why they're killing the fun.

Killers. All of them. With knives. Knife crimes of WTAHAN. God, its that 13 year old's fault.

Yeah, the album's out on 25/02 in Japan, I believe. Definitely 27/02 in Ireland. So everybody's dribbling like rabid dogs over the possibility of it leaking at any moment.

I'm going to laugh so hard if it leaks on the anniversary of the Kunstmuseum.

Yeah, the album's out on 25/02 in Japan, I believe. Definitely 27/02 in Ireland. So everybody's dribbling like rabid dogs over the possibility of it leaking at any moment.

I'm going to laugh so hard if it leaks on the anniversary of the Kunstmuseum.

So will I. That will be like the most awesome coincidence ever.

The longer it takes to leak, the more WTAHAN's blood pressure rises. It's great.

The longer it takes to leak, the more WTAHAN's blood pressure rises. It's great.

They're nearly on their 9th leak thread now. Hopefully their blood pressure rises so much that they all explode! :happy:

I'm all for it leaking on the Kunstmuseum anniversary though, that would scale new levels of awesome.

They're nearly on their 9th leak thread now. Hopefully their blood pressure rises so much that they all explode! :happy:

I'm all for it leaking on the Kunstmuseum anniversary though, that would scale new levels of awesome.

I'm going to call an explosion for somewhere in the tenth thread. When it suddenly comes to a grinding halt, we'll know all that blood pressure and sexual frustration caused them to collectively combust.

And actually, I just realised my call of a leak on 22/02 is the Superthread anniversary, not the Kunstmuseum, which is appropriately on the Japanese release date. Either way, I called it first! It'd be excellent.

I can't decide who deserves more respect, Bonnie and her drawings or ElMel's Paint cartoons.

And there we go, the kids (and soddin' mountain goats) have reached part nine.

Personally, I think all discussion of a leak should be banned until, you know, there's a leak.

And there we go, the kids (and soddin' mountain goats) have reached part nine.

Personally, I think all discussion of a leak should be banned until, you know, there's a leak.

I think one sane person suggested that, back in the earlier days of those threads, but was mightily shot down. Instead, they've made 8000 posts about...um...yeah I don't even know. I have no respect for them whatsoever.

I think one sane person suggested that, back in the earlier days of those threads, but was mightily shot down. Instead, they've made 8000 posts about...um...yeah I don't even know. I have no respect for them whatsoever.

Taking the piss out of them is kind of fun, though. As I just posted in there, if I had the album, those threads would be enough to convince me not to leak it.

In fact, I'd listen through it repeatedly, posting all the while about how good it is, and then upload suicidal black metal with the file names changed to "01. No Line On The Horizon", etc.

it would be alright if they were having a fine old time but it's all just so boring. how many times can you discuss the same thing over and over and over.

I think that when even cinner's saying this, you're doing something seriously wrong.

Taking the piss out of them is kind of fun, though. As I just posted in there, if I had the album, those threads would be enough to convince me not to leak it.

In fact, I'd listen through it repeatedly, posting all the while about how good it is, and then upload suicidal black metal with the file names changed to "01. No Line On The Horizon", etc.

:lmao: You should do the last bit even though you don't have the album!

:lmao: You should do the last bit even though you don't have the album!

Yeah, now that I think about it, these people totally need some Xasthur, Shining, and Forgotten Tomb in their lives. It's a bloody tempting proposition. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom