pick a pal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flag Pole Pear

Bordering Purgatory
:wink:

hello feedback.

how are you? i too am fine, thank you. (insert some ramble about the weather and any major current event).

the reason i am writing you is because i am starting this thread where people will join up with a buddy. :wink: what they do with there buddy is their own business. whether they chat, become close friends, or even begin cyber-sexual relationship is up to their own discretion.

i pick Elvis Presley. He has good taste in music. I would pick johnny swallow, but hes got the hershey squirts.

everyone pick a pal and put it in your signature.

now.

cheerio,

arles duke

pick a (*())*(* pal or ill ()*^&^* beat the shit out of you.

come on, lets go.

WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? PICK SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!! PICK ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT CARE WHO YOU PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, are we playing "lets piss bear off" or?

whats it gonna take huh? do i need to pay you to pick a pal? i thought this would be a fun happy and smiling thread full of laughs and distant giggles BUT NO. YOUR NEGLEGANCE HAS TURNED THIS INTO A FIGHT THREAD. I WILL PUNCH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IN THE MOUTH.

pick a pal, come on.

OOOOOhhhhhhhhh kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

so ya wanna play games with me eh??? is that what it is???? ya wanna play games with ol unkie bear??!?!? huh?!?!? ya?!?!?!

ill give ya game to play alright, its called watch me beat the living shit out all of you!

pick a )(&*()( pall already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im seriously thinking about leaving interference for good. this debaucle is a slap in my face after ALL IVE DONE FOR ALL OF YOU.

i tried my best with this thread, and though its the middle of the night and im not too sure theres anyone even on this board at the moment, i still find it offensive that all but one of you have abstained from picking, plucking or plopping a pall.

im leaving interference for ever and for good.

:ohmy: @ BC & Cleasai

maybe we should draw straws or something :shrug:

this reminds me of when I was in grade school sports...no one EVER picked me, I was always the last one :reject: :|

i am a loner , i never pick , i never get picked.

but if its something to do with algebra, i do it quite fast

after i am not good-for-nothing :sexywink:

bonochick : your poems are real :sad:

pole pear : please be patient, as regard to the other thread, i thought you could deduce..geography ..i mean per longitude there is difference of 4 min in local time...i mean 360deg/24 hrs=15 deg per hr means 4 min per deg..

i hope you are ok.

AcrobatMan

Is there a point to this?

But then again there is rarely a point to most of the things we do around this place.

Definately a good idea thou...

some boards have sponser a newbie, where an "old timer" takes a newbie under thier wing so they avoid many of the newbie mistakes.

Perhaps I will find a newbie to corrupt...oops I mean guide, in this little blue world.

ABEL said:

this reminds me of when I was in grade school sports...no one EVER picked me, I was always the last one :reject: :|

Same here. Or when you had to get into groups of four or something, I was always the number five reject that had to be assigned a group because no one wanted me.

meegannie said:

Same here. Or when you had to get into groups of four or something, I was always the number five reject that had to be assigned a group because no one wanted me.

I enjoyed being the last one picked. That way when I hit the homerun, scored the hoop ect....It was a victory.

I would pick Martha. She is a teacher and I am a teacher. We could have our classes be pen-pals.

Peace

meegannie said:

Me too :reject:
My favorite was when the rest of the group would make it known that I was only there because the teacher made me be in that group.
I dreaded any type of "choose your own group" activities.

This is such a good thread that I'm going to email it to everyone I know, even those without email. See the 'email this thread' function?

btw K, your avatar is on fire. I can see the smoke.

:|

daisybean said:

Perhaps I will find a newbie to corrupt...oops I mean guide, in this little blue world.

This sounds like a good idea. Like expanding the family and bring people up to the good ole lemonade stand.

wassup peeps.....

bear since you pick me does that mean I must pick you?

will you promise to have me home before 2am?......:|

ok pal, let the paling around begin i suppose.....

Flag Pole Pear said:
OOOOOhhhhhhhhh kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

so ya wanna play games with me eh??? is that what it is???? ya wanna play games with ol unkie bear??!?!? huh?!?!? ya?!?!?!

ill give ya game to play alright, its called watch me beat the living shit out all of you!

pick a )(&*()( pall already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, do I have to call you unkie bear in order to qualify for pal status???

:|

no elvis, thats ok. just call me king.

uh, ya...king here.

daisybean i thought about turning this into a newbie thing too, and if that was the case i would have picked headsonsticks. seems like a good guy. :up:

kieran make a new journal already.

angela, i dont see anyone picking you yet. :sexyswirlandspit:

Back
Top Bottom