pick a pal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if you think this is a surrender, consider this 3 a.m. on the day of a monsterous invasion.

ive got over 5 million troops that saw you asses kill our families and steal our belongings. now the tide has turned and your about to taste the blood we lost.

kidding!

:wink:

Mrs. Vedder said:

:D YAY! I'm a dork and stupid when it comes to math! :D I'm taking Calculus II HELP ME!! My first exam is Friday! You have to prepare lecture plans for me! :D

Oh I will brain wash you! GO AND DOWNLOAD YELLOW-LEDBETTER!! :angry: and listen to it 10X over! :sexywink:

i have 3 pearl jam albums but cant listen to them...which album is yellow in..i am too lazy to search in google..

you have your math exam on friday..spend little time on interference till then :sexywink:

buy good books..good books are the key..

ask any calculus doubts to me..i will try to answer them in 1 or 2 days.

you can email me, use a messenger or use deathbear's this thread to sort out all calculus doubts..

at the end of all, be grateful..this thread was made and you got a pal..who has vowed to sort out all your calculus problems.

notiti said:
Damn!!! And here I was hoping to become a citizen of the independant republic of Beartonia...

you still can. once we get a dozen people were declaring war against the united states.

Flag Pole Pear said:

you still can. once we get a dozen people were declaring war against the united states.

dont do it general, you will find yourself running in horror when you see the weapons we have..............

:madspit: :wink: :madspit:

plus attacking my homeland will seriously question our pal status......:wink:

nbcrusader said:
I think the plan is to declare war, surrender, then apply for foreign aid. Soon Beartonia will be a wealthy country.

haha, exactly!

make sure you read that, elvis.

AcrobatMan said:

i have 3 pearl jam albums but cant listen to them...which album is yellow in..i am too lazy to search in google..

you have your math exam on friday..spend little time on interference till then :sexywink:

buy good books..good books are the key..

ask any calculus doubts to me..i will try to answer them in 1 or 2 days.

you can email me, use a messenger or use deathbear's this thread to sort out all calculus doubts..

at the end of all, be grateful..this thread was made and you got a pal..who has vowed to sort out all your calculus problems.

Your a good pal! You are what a pal should be! :yes:
I have lousy books that do a bad job of explaining things! I will ask Calculus questions to you then! Yes, I will spend less time here...but I spend 3 hours in a math lab! Isn't that enough?

*makes notes of what my pal said*

Hey, what 3 PJ albums do you have? Yellow Ledbetter is actually a b-side its in the single for Jeremy! Go d/l! :sexywink:

*tunk plunk pink ba ba doooo do do do do do*

that's me playing the intro to "yellow ledbetter"...it sounds a lot better than that reads...trust me ;)

and deathbear, whatever your plans for world domination might be, i seriously hope i didn't hinder them by provoking you into revealing them to each and every person who will read this thread :wink:

deathbear, will you be my...

ppppppp---buuuuuuddy? cos i can have more than one of those, right?

can buddies help take over the world, or is that the job of a pal?

wait, that was an error in transmition. i dont like you at all.

sorry about the confusion and or any inconveniance this may have caused.

:wink:

Deathbear, be nice to my pal :angry: or we will crush your revolt just like we did back in the spring of 1906 where you lost your toe in battle :sexywink:

are you sure i was there in 1906 when you did that? i think i spent a good part of that year helping out the wright brothers...

those pompus assholes didn't credit me ONCE for the work i did...

you better watch yourself, he says that NOW but in a post or two he'll hate you again

IWasBored said:
are you sure i was there in 1906 when you did that? i think i spent a good part of that year helping out the wright brothers...

No, we fought flagpolebear in 1903. 1906 was the year that we fought Zoomerang96........two totally different people;)

those pompus assholes didn't credit me ONCE for the work i did...

That's men for ya!

so i take it that thing with you and basstrap didn't turn out as planned?

oh wait, that wasn't YOU technically, that was cow of the seas that he proposed to...sorry...

Back
Top Bottom