pick a pal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fine, i have no pal and i've got tons of buddies...

will someone explain the difference in definition between "pal" and "buddy"?

looks like you created a monster

no, randoomodoomoododooodm has acheived monster status...this is like gremlin size...

this thread will die soon. why cant the authors of the thread have the power to close their own?

maybe if you ask nicley my avatar will lend you his meat cleaver or a knife of your choice and you can try to kill it that way :wink:

since i'm now your pal, maybe i should help you piss off deathbear

*posts again*

IWasBored said:
maybe if you ask nicley my avatar will lend you his meat cleaver or a knife of your choice and you can try to kill it that way :wink:

WE ALREADY HAD A BILL THE BUTCHER HERE AT INTERFERENCE!!!!!!!!!! DIDNT YOU KNOW THAT!?!?!?!!???!?!??!!? HE WAS A GENIOUS AND A YEAR AND A HALF AHEAD OF HIS TIME!!!!!!! HE WAS BANNED AND NOW NOONE KNOWS ABOUT IT, ARE YOU TRYING TO BE THE ORIGINAL BILL THE BUTCHER?!!?!!?!? DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO ACTUALLY PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?

:wink:

im not actually mad at ya, old boy.

lara: if you have the time to, then i suggest you do something else instead.

wow...i don't know whether to be scared, beleive you, or laugh.

it's not me. it's the avatar talking. you wouldn't know that because any threads i start die...i bet you envy that

i was just thinking that we have so many members at interference, that it makes sense why there are sooo many threads that are several pages long. its kinda odd.

anyway, im going to sleep. i have a big day tommorow, as do all of you.

goodnight.

Back
Top Bottom