pick a pal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lara Mullen said:
the only thing I could do was skip

In p2 when I was six I got to show all the other girls how to skip I was so proud of myself :laugh:

Oh and I also did a mean impression of the ogre in Jack and The Beanstalk I did him in the story telling class ;)

Ok...I'm jealous! The Beanstalk reminded that in gym class we also had to climp up a rope that and then grab onto where the basketball backboard thing was hooked to the wall and see how long we could hold ourselves up before we fell to a big cushy mat. Let's just say I was good at the falling part! That was kind of a weird thing to do now that I think about it!

martha said:
Oooo, Dread picked me!!! :flirt: :flirt: He says it's because we're both teachers, but you know it's because my avatar is so cute and sexy!! :kiss: :cute: :wave:

That and I have a foot fettish...:tongue:

i got smashed in the nose with a tether ball...

and i never understood how to play hopscotch...

dodgeball is a fun game if your good at it. otherwise you get stuck at the other side and no one throws you the ball to get back to your side. :grumpy:

in middle school i used to be awesome at dodgeball...but then in high school all of us puny freshmen got up in the same gym classes as the big seniors and juniors and i got pummeled...

Dodgeball was one game I always avoided, nothin' like having someone throw a large heavy ball at you hoping to knock you over, fun all around!

daisybean said:

Me too :reject:
My favorite was when the rest of the group would make it known that I was only there because the teacher made me be in that group.
I dreaded any type of "choose your own group" activities.

same here daisy

were you talking to me cajun? :hyper:

hahaha everyone who didn't pick me...I have a pal...and my pal has the coolest avatar of them all :D :wave:

IWasBored said:
i got smashed in the nose with a tether ball...

I feel your pain, In 3rd grade I got hit the EYE with a football and another time I got hit in the upper arm with a baseball. My depth perception isnt good at all.

Bono's American Wife said:
were you talking to me cajun? :hyper:

hahaha everyone who didn't pick me...I have a pal...and my pal has the coolest avatar of them all :D :wave:
yes I was because you make the best pal of them all:wink:

i once got hit in the mouth with the tether ball. my tooth chipped. it huuuurt!!!

cajun's avatar makes me want to take ritalin. i can't stop watching it do the headbanging thing.

meegannie said:

I think flag pole pear my need to clarify this for us, but I think we should only get one pal.

Meegannie,

You were on my short list for a pal.
You are the only other person I know who saw Donny Darko and wanted to see City of God.

If Joyful declines my pal offer I would gladly present it to you.

Back
Top Bottom